Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Admin Application the third
Ingame Name: Jammmin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:243663343

Time Played: Easily north of 7, maybe even 8 minutes

When First Joined: About a minute after selecting the server on the GMod server list

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Saturdays from 1 pm to 1:02 pm

Rank Desired: PH Admin

Current Rank: PH Mascot

What can you do to help the community?: I will rid the community of @Ryzif and @chelllman, and will ensure that pushing the possum off the fence becomes a daily PH mandatory ritual.

Why do you want to help the community?: I am the greatest propkiller known to man

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I was banned for "fk u jammin" by "Smurfmin Nuru" in January.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Thankfully, I have never needed to apply for any of my high-ranking PH positions.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I record 100% of my time on the PH server using OBS, and I use the windows snipping tool for screenshots.

How did you find us?: I was blackmailed, threatened and coerced into joining from a sarcastic fish.

Other: 

[Image: unknown.jpg]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Denied. The beauty of having Chelll and I as Admins is he supports the push and I do not push. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]