Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this where I apply for TTT staff?
“Subjects of Dinkleberg’s PH we have been wronged. The Red Devils from across the sea have taken away our anime waifu and potentially Ryan Reynolds. These atrocities cannot and will not be forgiven. The fact that I can’t stare at Creeper Girl running me down with an smg while I’m a hotdog prop is a disgrace. Thank you and goodbye.” 

New playermodels for PH are mid af, like bruh who wants to be Homer Simpson? I'm already fat enough I don't need to be yellow.  Bring back anime girls for they are my queens.
[Image: unknown.png]
Thats gonna be a biig_no. Weeb :P

[Image: cope.gif]

pro prophunt players dont hide, then proceed to eat food and drink tea while waiting for the round to end, doesn't die. Imagine hiding, worse that you hide as a weiner hotdog. Imagine. Real chads hide as the BMP prop.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD