Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And here we go
F
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Can’t post that cat from my phone but I’ll do this

o7
anarchy time has begun
bring back -rep as a last hoorah
This is payback for 2019 now I shall ascend to higher power!
Rip. Cya man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVFhLitL4Ps
I will miss you all
(05-27-2022, 09:32 AM)Foxka Wrote: How dare you resign without forun rep ;(

F to pay respects to one of the goats
That's really the biggest travesty in all of this. Matt's last act should be to bring back forum rep.

In all seriousness, I'm surprised you made it this long without being burned out. I'm sure being a web admin for this forum is...interesting to say the least. I know I was gone for a good chunk of your tenure as web admin, but thanks for your work (as a moderator (and admin how could I forget?) and web admin). The forums aren't burning so you must've done a good job ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) See you around!
Good luck we will miss you
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Wait its not July 17th
i hope you continue to offer your opinion on current ttt using references from ttt as it was 4 years ago