Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost my ability to make witty titles
My previous understanding is that the meme in question was being shared/propagated by both of you. I had it confirmed to me by your local neighborhood admin team that it was Rand only. My apologies for the accusation by association.

I've seen you be reasonable at times, and genuinely toxic to several community members as well. If you and your friends decide to gang up on a user, things could go south quick - and have in the past.
Let me make myself clear - I am in support of a forums unban. I think 6+ months is plenty time served to be freed in the most stable & controller environment in dinks. But I don't believe for a minute that you aren't going to continue being toxic to those who you don't like. I hope you will prove me wrong in the coming months - both here and on the forums.
I know some disagree with me but you are a pillar of this community. You may be the ugly pillar that supports the septic tank, but you still are a pillar.

+1 forum unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 bring back rep king
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
I still thoroughly disagree with what Laced did and said during the Phoenix situation, and I agree that 90% of what he used to do on the forums was troll and cause drama. I do think he should be given another chance, though. He's a good guy who I would like to think is capable of recognizing his own mistakes and growing from them. Many of the people in this community have had a toxic history that they were given the opportunity to put behind them. I think that the same opportunity should be given to Laced here. Please don't make me regret vouching for you, Laced. 

+1
bump
I've already given my input, but I wanted to ask you a couple of things:

There are those in the community who believe that you will just revert back to what you have done in the past and that you are just bullshitting to play politics.  

-What might you say to those individuals who think this way? 

-If you were unbanned, would be willing to understand that if you cause any significant issues again, you most likely would not get another shot to appeal? 

Just another thing I'd like to point out real quick: 

Laced is not banned on TTT but IS banned on the forums; I don't think that makes much sense, as if you were to get banned from TTT for something that might have been unreasonable, you'd have absolutely no way to appeal it. That's not really that fair to you, as the forums should be the LAST place someone is banned.  From what I've seen, Laced has not done anything incredibly toxic or malicious while on server. That's why I gave him a +1. 

I can understand why those of you want to not trust him due to his history, and to be completely honest with you? I'd say your case is warranted. 

But anyway, Laced, if you could respond to those two questions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks all,

Salty
(06-02-2022, 07:10 PM)Salty Wrote: There are those in the community who believe that you will just revert back to what you have done in the past and that you are just bullshitting to play politics.  

-What might you say to those individuals who think this way? 

It's a fair thing to think, considering my history. I've no intention of stirring the pot or being an overall nuisance. 

-If you were unbanned, would be willing to understand that if you cause any significant issues again, you most likely would not get another shot to appeal? 

Of course.
Forgive me if something I say doesn't make sense from here forward, I'm really sick and I tend not to think a whole lot when I'm sick.
+1 on forum unban. Jammin brought up good points. You posted a screenshot ... Doesn't make too much sense for you to be unbanned elsewhere and just be banned on forums. Been long enough.
Aight, I ain't too sure if you mean what you say, or you're just "playing the game" to be unbanned but I'm willing to see how this goes.

+1 Unban the Kid
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
While you may have community support I don't believe with the tailored history you have acquired here that you are genuine in your statements.
Being honest, this timing seems like you waited for Matt to resign before posting. I think it is best for both you and us if you remain banned on the forums.
Lastly, I do not have a date which an appeal may be accepted or considered. 
You are free to post one anytime after the one month cooldown, however I am unsure if my thoughts may change.
Appeal DENIED.