Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should've done this earlier
Hey, names Carson. I joined this prop hunt server not too long ago, and its probably some of if not the most fun I have had. Everyone here is very welcoming, and is always a blast to play with.

A little about me:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a sweat, I turned 16 not to long ago, my favourite game is Terraria, and I really suck at creating introductions like these.

Just a quick thank you to everyone for being so welcoming and fun!
[Image: image.png]
Hey welcome hope you have been and continue to enjoy our server :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hello there, Son of Car
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
carson! welcome man! sit down, join us in the forums, and I hope I see you more in the future frustrating me and others in finding you
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Carson is a 16 year old sweat!?!?! Swear I imagined you were like 19. Anyway, Hi carson!
~the real t-boy swag  :) (he/him/it/its)
Welcome to the forums!
I, too, am one of the greatest propkillers PropHunt has ever seen.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Welcome to the forums ! Try murder sometime :D

Shut up Jammin
Hello good sir! Welcome to the the forums
[Image: titan.gif]