Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice consistent RDM
correct, he also seems to be targetting people that comment on his posts when he's a t then saying "sit down little boy" etc, kinda weird behavior lol
Can we get a temp ban until this post is resolved? Dude is just problematic
how is lil boy a bad term? I obviously dont mean it in the disgusting way you people keep saying towards me not sure why im being treated in such a way. Post all you want about me saying it but ive been told its allowed

Cant say sit down after killing a traitor now..... wtf has this thread come to
when people ask you to stop saying something, the nice thing to do is to stop saying it. it might be allowed but it makes others uncomfortable.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
okay thanks, for your input and opinion on what im allowed to say

(06-04-2022, 07:49 PM)Cr4shMyCar Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 07:08 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Dude you try propkilling me everyround on some weird shit dont add me to reports

dude just rdm'd me, uploading now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96QWijwLIs
A) i don't try to propkill you, you've been following me every round and calling sus on me
B) Rand says it in the video, we weren't even trying to propkill you
C) you know full well that was hours after you RDM'd me. not my finest hour, I admit, but that has no relevance to this report.
please make note point C, im done interacting with these people if any staff have questions pls dm me im ripzyzz in the discord
it has been done for bestfriend, still deciding on godtier.
Both are banned now
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]