Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice consistent RDM
Whatever dude keep posting screenshots of you getting 1tapped. You constantly are trying to get me stuck or propkill me with your friends and it shows in the video.
BTW Staff sorry my push to talk key wasnt set right on the recording, but you can hear me talk about the dude targeting me and you can hear someone else bring it up in the video because I said it (js)
(06-04-2022, 07:08 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Dude you try propkilling me everyround on some weird shit dont add me to reports

dude just rdm'd me, uploading now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96QWijwLIs
A) i don't try to propkill you, you've been following me every round and calling sus on me
B) Rand says it in the video, we weren't even trying to propkill you
C) you know full well that was hours after you RDM'd me. not my finest hour, I admit, but that has no relevance to this report.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
It looks like both @Cr4shMyCar and @"bestfriend <3" should to stop interacting with each other. Regardless of if @"bestfriend <3" gets banned from this or not, you two should try to interact with each other as little as possible if you guys can't be peaceful with each other.

Not voting, just putting in some input.
(06-04-2022, 07:51 PM)Damien Wrote: It looks like both @Cr4shMyCar and @"bestfriend <3" should to stop interacting with each other. Regardless of if @"bestfriend <3" gets banned from this or not, you two should try to interact with each other as little as possible if you guys can't be peaceful with each other.

Not voting, just putting in some input.
Im chilling Ive told him in game im cool with him but he just minges idk what I have done?
(06-04-2022, 07:17 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I normally dont give a fuck or report when i get rdm'd but this dude is TARGETING me and making this half assed report because i headshot him and say "Sit down lil boy" after he tries to rdm me

(06-04-2022, 07:17 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 07:08 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96QWijwLIs
You need to unlist not private the video mate
Not sure why you are involved with every thread involving me or who you even are but the video was still uploading maybe you will see it now?
1.sorry I assumed that after you put the link it was posted since you said you were uploading it then later put the link
2. I’m hanging out on the forums because I’m at a boring grad party and this is the only interesting thing going on
3. I don’t hear your voice on this. Rand mentions how they aren’t propkilling you so I’m assuming you called a kos or sus on both Rand and Cr4sh for following you with chairs resulting in cr4sh killing you for false kosing. 
4. the best thing for you and cr4sh both to do is follow Damien’s advice (can’t believe I’m saying that) and avoid each other
(06-04-2022, 08:03 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 07:17 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I normally dont give a fuck or report when i get rdm'd but this dude is TARGETING me and making this half assed report because i headshot him and say "Sit down lil boy" after he tries to rdm me

(06-04-2022, 07:17 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 07:08 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96QWijwLIs
You need to unlist not private the video mate
Not sure why you are involved with every thread involving me or who you even are but the video was still uploading maybe you will see it now?
1.sorry I assumed that after you put the link it was posted since you said you were uploading it then later put the link
2. I’m hanging out on the forums because I’m at a boring grad party and this is the only interesting thing going on
3. I don’t hear your voice on this. Rand mentions how they aren’t propkilling you so I’m assuming you called a kos or sus on both Rand and Cr4sh for following you with chairs resulting in cr4sh killing you for false kosing. 
4. the best thing for you and cr4sh both to do is follow Damien’s advice (can’t believe I’m saying that) and avoid each other

Yes yes make up a story on a server you werent even on to save you friend from the rdm video lolol go enjoy reality bro please leave me alone
This thread is going nowhere. Stop argueing on it, let the staff members handle it. I’m pretty sure they won’t appreciate having to read 2-3 pages of bickering.
stop argueing or I will lock it, keep it on topic but no bickering
+1 for a ban. Not only is he doing things like this, he's also making extremely weird comments towards people on the server, such as calling them "little boy."

That kind of behavior is not acceptable, and I think a ban is quite appropriate, as he has made individuals uncomfortable with these kinds of "jokes."

Video evidence of what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix_kFkakSMw

I think chibill also provided this from their perspective earlier on the donor abuse thread that this same individual has on them, but I could be mistaken.
+1 on perma ban, he's made consistent weird comments and has caused nonstop problems

Dumping even more evidence here
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]