bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
you rdm'd several people, you targeted me because i called you out on a bullshit kill, you abused donor several times including ungagging yourself after staff gagged you, you said things that people told you they were uncomfortable with and then kept saying it anyway (in what universe is this not creepy?), you fought everyone on it when you got reported and you're still fighting this ban. you specifically pushed it enough to piss people off but not get banned when staff was on, but then did whatever the hell you wanted when they weren't (that targeted RDM on me was when there were no staff on). if you never noticed, people generally don't refer to others as "little boy", it's weird at best and creepy at worst. what a stupid decision to come in here, drop money on donor, and then get banned for being a massive asshole all within 3 days. i don't see any reason for you to return. -1 cope, seethe, maybe even mald
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by Cr4shMyCar - 06-05-2022, 01:25 AM
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM