bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
(06-05-2022, 12:59 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Maybe I'm going to be going against the grain here, but is calling someone lil boy really in the realm of creepiness / "pedophilia"? Seems like because the server has had multiple cases of predatory behavior, this is a little reactionary.

(I'm not gonna speak to the RDM or the other reasons he was banned)

Tangential but I have called people lil bro, small cheese, etc on the server multiple times. Also unless I am missing some evidence or something, the context he uses lil boy isn't even bad.

As for the other harassment etc, I'm not gonna speak to it as I think it's already been covered pretty well

This will be my last massage on this thread but seriously thank you bro for responding and rip zyzz. I obviously say lil boy to dismiss my FRIEND jtown as he tries to team up with me. Maybe im not used to the oversexualized brains of gmod as it has been a few years since i played often,

Any higher ranked staff please consider
how Lemon is posting screenshots of random people defending me in the discord (then saying its me????)
Hong saying thanks for the 15$. (Not once have I played with you and I never gave you 15$ btw)

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by bestfriend <3 - 06-05-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM