bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
(06-05-2022, 01:18 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Any higher ranked staff please consider
how Lemon is posting screenshots of random people defending me in the discord (then saying its me????)

I'm sorry what?

That discord screenshot I posted on my first response is from the game relay (we have a discord channel that's somehow linked to the game that shows in-game chat, relayed. Only accesible to staff). The ss shows me explaining to you what I adressed on my previous post. 

No one is defending you they are basically telling me to stop asnwering/explaining things to you as you were trolling and I never said that those messages on the ss were sent by you (and it's clear none of those are/were you, yu can see the names).
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by LemonTiara - 06-05-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM