bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
(06-05-2022, 12:18 AM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I became a issue because a Tmod with a language barrier thought that calling someone lil boy was pedophilia

No, a tmod who is fluent in English heard you say you're often alone with little boys in the bathroom. Don't make a "joke" about being a pedophile if you don't want to be labeled as such. Using the discord server to whine and moan about a completely valid punishment while several members inform you that you're completely in the wrong was just ridiculous. You lack self awareness to a degree that is almost impressive, and your habit of doubling down on blatantly deceptive claims makes me physically cringe. I can't even imagine why you would want to be unbanned, considering the reputation you've made for yourself through your recent words and actions. Massive -1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund - by reinaberg - 06-05-2022, 08:16 PM