Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I would never do this, but here I am.
I’m a +1! You have been very active and seem to have a good understanding of the rules. I do want you to make sure that this is what you want though. Members tend to gang up on staff from time to time and this can be overwhelming and very annoying for some people. This has caused some members to resign! I think you are more then capable of handling this but I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Good luck my friend!
(06-09-2022, 03:52 PM)xX_robloxgrimreaper_Xx Wrote: I’m a +1! You have been very active and seem to have a good understanding of the rules. I do want you to make sure that this is what you want though. Members tend to gang up on staff from time to time and this can be overwhelming and very annoying for some people. This has caused some members to resign! I think you are more then capable of handling this but I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Good luck my friend!
 Should be fine with it / know it will happen. I have had to deal with this sort of thing (people ganging up on the staff) a few years ago (back in 2015/2016) on the MC server I mentioned in my initial post.
+1 cool chill dude who knows his stuff and is really friendly, definitely would be good staff
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
bump so doesnt get lost
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 from me. Considering how often I see you on the server, I can get past the lack of activity on the forums and discord. You have a good understanding of the rules, and I've never had any real issues with you. Best of luck!
+1, he knows the rules and always follows them, fun to play with, all around A+ fella
+1 this guy has some good stories to tell when he is on and is really kind to others online
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 I think chibill is a really nice dude, he behaves well on the server, and he seems to have some understanding of compiling evidence for ban requests. I don’t think you can ask much else of a trusted as that is the time to practice ban requests imo. I’m not concerned much about forum or discord activity because honestly I’m not that involved with those things either and I got to mod just fine.
My experiences with Chibill have been fine. He's a friendly dude and shows understanding of the rules and ban requests. He hasn't caused issues that I'm aware of and he seems to be very active in TTT. I don't see any real reason to deny this app. The other stuff is fairly minor and will grow with time. 

Someone already said it but make sure this is something you want my dude. Staffing is a different side of it for sure. 

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I do have a question though, regarding your potential staffing style. For example, I know you are very displeased when it comes to cruise, and we have a lovely performance by caribou. Let's say caribou is singing, and the crowd/majority of the server is enjoying it, while I know you personally don't. How would you deal with this? What would be your plan of action, if any? Do you know how to maintain the vibe of the server?