Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I would never do this, but here I am.
(06-12-2022, 09:11 PM)voidzz Wrote: I do have a question though, regarding your potential staffing style. For example, I know you are very displeased when it comes to cruise, and we have a lovely performance by caribou. Let's say caribou is singing, and the crowd/majority of the server is enjoying it, while I know you personally don't. How would you deal with this? What would be your plan of action, if any? Do you know how to maintain the vibe of the server?
Honestly I have gotten use to just hitting F3 ( that's my toggle mute living players or what not key, my binds are all wacky from 2015 me setting them) when it happens after I die. Other wise I have been just tuning him out lately. So unless a bunch of people complain to the staff chat with @,  I honestly would just go about what I have been doing as a normal player and deal with it or local mute.
Plus honestly it is the community (in this case the people on the server at the time) that that staff is trying/supposed  to try and keep happy / having fun, not themselves.

Also he has been getting better at singing / I have even cared at all in a negative sense multiple times on the 10th and I don't think he was on singing yesterday.  Honestly what he is doing is technically mic spam but if no one really cares that its happen there is no harm it in continuing to go on imo.
Congrats chibill this app has been Accepted!

+1 chibill -cazz