Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dink 12 Is good :) (mod app)
Is this man speedrunning to admin?

Anyways many others have explained the benefits of having you as staff and I can agree with them

+1 and +rep
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm a +1. This man is dedicated to the craft.
Only comment is make sure to have confidence in your decisions when making them.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
holy shit clean your nose man its so brown man. How deep do you go? Anyways +1 kid does a fine job

better be quick to action like this
+1 Echoing the other comments in this thread, not much else to say.
I think you've been able to maintain consistency in your staffing even with dealing with your large group of friends. You make decent enough decisions and haven't really ever had any issues. Just know one thing for sure, just because you're going to be a Mod don't stop asking questions. Remain confident in your decisions but at the same time remain open to feed back from your fellow staff members. That's really all I feel I should say. 

+ Juan for Green Wrom.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(06-10-2022, 07:19 PM)Ryzif Wrote: I think you've been able to maintain consistency in your staffing even with dealing with your large group of friends. You make decent enough decisions and haven't really ever had any issues. Just know one thing for sure, just because you're going to be a Mod don't stop asking questions. Remain confident in your decisions but at the same time remain open to feed back from your fellow staff members. That's really all I feel I should say. 

+ Juan for Green Wrom.
Thank you for that I will make sure to ask questions on things im unsure and be open to listening to anything. :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Bump for more Feedback
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 Because he bumped his own staff app cringe IMO *edit* had to switch it to a +1 I was getting threatened *edit 2* erm it was a joking threat +1

+1 Because he's cool and is actually a good staff member and does staffing well without being boring
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Congrats Worm we have decided to deny this application!

Jk bud you deserved this, ACCEPTED!