Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to......suffering
Offender's Name & Steam ID:
BroNacho21 STEAM_0:0:505741254
Potential Witnesses:
Nullify, Dinkleberg relay (bot)
Reason to Ban:
egregious chat spam, slurs, school shooting jokes, just all around toxic trolling
Proof:
[Image: bronacho_121_1.PNG]
[Image: bronacho121_2.PNG]
[Image: bronacho121.PNG]
Other: (Optional)

I would ask that Nullify come forwards and present video footage. This person started as I logged out to eat dinner, and it seems like he/she got worse.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Yeah... I really don't think any other evidence is needed for this. Clear cut troll who had an agenda to try and piss everyone off.

+1 for a ban
So this is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy.
I've had to kick him for rape comments already, he's been a toxic troll towards other players, making homophobic comments, evading gags, etc.

He will be permabanned, he can appeal if he genuinely wants to fix himself and join the server at a later date.