Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELL AT LEAST... (D9RYAN FURTHER BAN)
Offender's Name: D9RYAN

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43167235

Potential Witnesses: Lance, kostok, antisemitic-goose, euphoria, caribou, kneegee and so many more

Reason to Ban: Harassment/toxicity
I know he already has a day ban for slurs, but he told me to kill myself in a trade request, called me a slur in a trade request, told euphoria to kill themselves in voice chat, and was just overall very toxic while he was on the server. I honestly think his behavior warrants longer than the ban he received, hence the additional ban request on this person. Please let me know if you need any other videos of him being toxic, i recorded most of his time on the server. 

I am going to do my best to clip these videos to post so i am sorry if they do not post on the first try.

Proof: 
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
true im note ven gonna check evidence but 4 slurs + constant keep yourself safe + constant rdm gonezo
(06-14-2022, 10:46 PM)voidzz Wrote: true im note ven gonna check evidence but 4 slurs + constant keep yourself safe + constant rdm gonezo
I forgot about his rdm slays lmao just another reason he should have a longer ban
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
he also put a pretty fucking weird comment on my steam profile telling him to kill myself (that can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kostokokokokok/)
a day seriously wasn't enough for this asshole. just perma him.
he was randomly telling me to stfu iirc lmao
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(06-15-2022, 12:12 AM)lance (2) Wrote: he was randomly telling me to stfu iirc lmao

When I was on, he was saying it to everyone at any given moment. Quite an annoying ass.

+1
Easiest perma ever. +1
At one point misstie6731 gagged them because I was Alt-tabbed checking the audio in my recording for a report, (interestingly filed against d9ryan) not a problem imo and very thankful for that help while I was not aware of what happened. 

The round after their slay related to that report they sent this in chat,      They were a T that round and I was innocent but still a bit weird. (Also considering I wasn't the person that gagged them or eventually ungagged them since I didn't hear it due to that report.)  
Im happy to upgrade this to perma for minge.

Gonna warn goose for that quote in evidence 3 aswell.

Thankyou for your report
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]