Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request - lcy Zak Gaming
A unban request 

Steam id :  76561199098321634 

i got banned because i was new and i was getting lots of kills as a hunter and joking around  with otherplayers and this one guy was asking the current mod a lot of questions 
 so i guess he or she could of been getting irritated with the other players and me making jokes also and i think also i got banned because they might thought i was a alt because some one else was accused of hacking so idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here a screenshot of the ban also:
https://imgur.com/zCVwWqO
Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:

Need to use this format
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Firstly, remember to follow the format that Wrom showed. Secondly, your steam 32bit steam ID is STEAM_0:0:569027953 so remember to use that one.
[Image: image.png]
did not know so how can i change that?

(06-17-2022, 12:15 AM)Wrom Wrote: Srry Did not know
(06-17-2022, 01:04 AM)lcy Zak Gaming Wrote: did not know so how can i change that?

(06-17-2022, 12:15 AM)Wrom Wrote: Srry Did not know
You just copy paste what I put hit edit then replace what you had with that then fill out that format
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Once you fix your format this unban will be considered. Until then it shall not.

I will be waiting for the evidence from @Loona Mondragon
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Apologies for the delay, firstly you should follow the format and the unban would be taken into consideration. 
Secondly, you were banned for hacking not for being an alt of sorts and in our community guidelines that would be an instant permaban.
Evidence: Here 
In this short clip you are shown to know the location of the first prop without proper knowledge of it and seemingly tracking him through the wall. You proceeded to kill the next prop in the small office but leaves through the hole, but you turn back without having vision on them and return to the room and kill them. Finally you b-line straight to the last prop without hesitation and tried to kill them. Hacking and still not able to finish the job properly.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
So I watched the clip over a couple of times and yeah, it's quite obvious. At 0:37 it seems you tracked the props movement through the wall after it ran out through the hole, consequently running back cause you knew it ran back there. And the last kill was just plain obvious. As Loona said, you knew exactly where the last prop was, and ran straight for it without a reason.
[Image: image.png]
Hello!

Since this ban was done by Koshka, the rest of the moderation team has voted to deny your unban request.
You are clearly tracking props through walls, and are obviously hacking.

You may appeal 7/17/22, but I would recommend waiting much longer.