Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! New Deathun player!
Hey guys whats up! Im C+ and i like dinkleberg deathrun. So far ive found this community so amazing and fun! Everyone is great and the admins are better! Looking forward to playing this server and gamemode alot!
Hey. I played with you earlier. You seem like a nice player, hope you stick around.

Were you the one that had no textures? If so, did you get that fixed?

Also, we just started this server about a week ago. So don't be disapointed when you see that the server is constantly empty. Feel free to come play TTT or Prophunt when the Deathrun server is empty :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2017, 07:57 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Hey. I played with you earlier. You seem like a nice player, hope you stick around.

Were you the one that had no textures? If so, did you get that fixed?

Also, we just started this server about a week ago. So don't be disapointed when you see that the server is constantly empty. Feel free to come play TTT or Prophunt when the Deathrun server is empty :)
Yes thank you so much! I fixed my issues there! I really enjoy the people in the server as i said! Played a bit of Dinkleberg prophunt before also so thanks for the info!
Hey welcome to the server! Deathrun has been a mess a little, we're still trying to get things working nice and smoothly. I'd recommend trying out our TTT / PH server if you enjoyed your experience on the DR Server.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-08-2017, 08:15 PM)Christian Wrote: Hey welcome to the server! Deathrun has been a mess a little, we're still trying to get things working nice and smoothly. I'd recommend trying out our TTT / PH server if you enjoyed your experience on the DR Server.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Another great mod! thanks so much for your help and experience on the server!
welcome!
I don't think i've seen you on the server personally, but i hope to soon!
(01-08-2017, 09:44 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote: welcome!
I don't think i've seen you on the server personally, but i hope to soon!

I will be on tomorrow for a couple hours not sure when! Hopefully see you soon!
PS: Nice wins record dude!
Welcome to our cluuuuub