• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimbo's trusted app The Sequel
Haven't seen you in ages and I don't really know of you that well -1
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Forum time is really bad and this is my first time of hearing about you

Dont look so blue
I'm sorry but I've never seen you in my life.

-1, I don't really know you and you only have 2 weeks in 2 years, you also just kinda camera back for a few days and instantly applied, if your gonna become staff you consistent and constant activity.
-1, you come on for a few days and then disappear. And I don't see you going out of your way to help new players.
I think you have a good understanding of the rules and have been long around enough to deserve a chance. You could always play a bit more, but I have a feeling you intend to since you're looking to act as staff during the late hours when we need staff around. +1
Why can't any of you take a joke... Jimmy is obviously fucking around, as he's been doing on the discord this entire time. I don't see why any of you are taking him seriously.

He's beaned you all.

+1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
We are going to deny your staff app, you don't play enough or consistently enough. Work on that and apply in a couple months.