Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Useless Piece of Traitor/Detective Equipment
poison dart gun set to blind is the most op and toxic thing ever, i use it all the time

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Also the spartan kick was one of the more useless equipment up until the recent developments. Now its actually pretty good, provided you are on an open enough map.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(06-27-2022, 12:03 PM)chibill Wrote: Also the spartan kick was one of the more useless equipment up until the recent developments. Now its actually pretty good, provided you are on an open enough map.

what was changed?
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Stop slandering my poor spring mine and instead give me suggestions to make it better. Maybe I could look into making it invis or giving the player multiple. However I will never touch the sound of it cause BOING is the best ever.
(06-27-2022, 12:35 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Stop slandering my poor spring mine and instead give me suggestions to make it better. Maybe I could look into making it invis or giving the player multiple. However I will never touch the sound of it cause BOING is the best ever.
Yes Boing is the best part of it :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(06-27-2022, 12:31 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 12:03 PM)chibill Wrote: Also the spartan kick was one of the more useless equipment up until the recent developments. Now its actually pretty good, provided you are on an open enough map.

what was changed?

Nothing, was trying not to mention the glitch it has, that people actively use on the server..
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(06-27-2022, 12:35 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Stop slandering my poor spring mine and instead give me suggestions to make it better. Maybe I could look into making it invis or giving the player multiple. However I will never touch the sound of it cause BOING is the best ever.

give it 3 charges/ammo

ninja edit: or just don't have it disappear when people touch it for comedic value (boing boing boing boing)
(06-27-2022, 01:01 PM)Murl Wrote:

give it 3 charges/ammo

ninja edit: or just don't have it disappear when people touch it for comedic value (boing boing boing boing)

Alright about to add octanes jumpad to ttt when I get home
(06-26-2022, 02:21 PM)BryanBrr Wrote: Poison dart gun and flare gun combo power are supreme

Detective shield gun is so good

Yeah you still need to fix that

You can't hold dart gun and flare gun at the same time despite those changelogs

Liar!!!!!!!!!!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
The remote bomb sucks ass.