Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roast the person above you reboot
cenobite
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
mad Shitter
in high school, I knew a dude named Gabe who always argued with the lunch ladies that they were intentionally serving him smaller portions than everyone else

in college, I knew a dude named Gabe who camped out in the student lounge area and would accept food to fix people's computer problems

in my past place of employment, I knew a dude named Gabe who would make an effort to track down every meeting with catered food and would shove as much as he could into his crusty laptop bag. our boss brought us donuts for a team meeting 3 floors away and Gabe managed to track it down via the open company meeting calendar. "ooo don't mind if I do" were the only words this guy ever spoke to me.

now, I'm not saying all Gabes are like this, but at this point I am conditioned to believe every single Gabe I meet has some sort of unending hunger
king of the VIRGINS
smells like rotten cream cheese in a crispy sock
king of trusted.. more like king of losers xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
irrelevant

[Image: DV41KQY.png]
Imagine having MUR in your name. Mur bullshit having ass.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(07-09-2022, 05:02 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: Imagine having MUR in your name. Mur bullshit having ass.
I'd roast you but communists don't have food... with that said it would take a hammer and sickle to fix that face of yours...
Talks to themselves in discord