General mingery and trolling / blatant disrespect to punishments
Offender's Name:
sxu, dathaniel
Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:36634 , STEAM_0:0:56163573
Potential Witnesses:
Nazu, EpicGuy, Stoked, Lance
Reason to Ban:
Trolling/Micspam/Multiple Slurs/Teaming over the course of over an hour.
Proof:

Warn logs for that night, this is not the extent of the warns. there were more.

[Image: unknown.png]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9...R_Trim.mp4
only "hard" evidence I have of them slurring, minus warn and text logs. If required I'm sure those mentioned above can speak of the pain it was tonight as well.

I Should mention that these two weren't the only cause of trouble, only the majority of it. Deebo and Opana played a large role of instigating as well. Sorry for broken thread btw should be updated now
god these people were so annoying +1
I would also attach Deebo (STEAM_0:0:701555928to this ban request as well. @KneeGee can also corroborate if he'd like.

Yeah they were a handful. They started with calling a false KOS on a player (Reality_Tristan) and then proceeded to get worse and worse as time went on.

Some of the cringe that they did includes, but is not limited to, constant mic spam, staff disrespect, player targeting (mentioned above), slurring, false reporting, and RDM. Alongside the warns were kicks for sxu and Dananthiel. I ended up karma banning them about 15 minutes ago, but I'm sure they'll be back.

Some screenshots. The warn logs should also paint a picture.
Can confirm as I was also on the server when this happened. They were very clearly just on there to troll.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Beaned the 3 of them perma for minge
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]