Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lance
Offender's Name: lance

Offender's SteamID: 76561198043765738 / STEAM_0:0:41750005

Potential Witnesses: n/a

Reason to Ban: Please permanently ban me from the entire community if possible (including the Discord) with no chance of appealing. I don't want to ruin anyone's fun anymore and for some reason have been addicted to the server even though I don't feel welcome. I don't want to be in anyone's hair anymore. Sorry for everything and please don't feel bad for me.
Thank you and take care.

Proof: n/a
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Are you sure this is what you really want
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It sounds like you're really going through it right now. I'd recommend sitting on this for a few days before you make this decision.
if you genuinely feel this way then just ask to be banned in private rather than making a whole public show of it, if you change your mind then you just ask to be unbanned
I would take time to think about this and maybe take a break if you do continue to play just play less seriously don't care about things ya know.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(07-03-2022, 07:32 PM)Reina Wrote: It sounds like you're really going through it right now. I'd recommend sitting on this for a few days before you make this decision.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic but I feel like I've given it enough thought. I'm not really "going through" anything, I'm just tired of getting on the server for fun and getting shit on by others for what internally seems like no reason. I'm sure people have their reasons, but it's my problem when I can't seem to find justification for the bigger portion of the hate I get.
I can name maybe like 1 person that I know that actually enjoys my presence lol.
Even with this considered this thread already kind of dug my hole. I'm going to face nothing but ridicule, especially now, and will get mocked because of this for eternity now, so may as well.
I'm not depressed or anything, I'm just stopping this before it becomes an actual issue for me. If something upsets me I should distance myself from it. I shouldn't hope or try to make the thing change.

(07-03-2022, 07:34 PM)HONG Wrote: if you genuinely feel this way then just ask to be banned in private rather than making a whole public show of it, if you change your mind then you just ask to be unbanned
I made the request here because that is the proper location for ban requests. This somehow becoming a "public show" is an issue the community created, not a fault of my own. I tried to make this as vague as possible so it wasn't a show though.
I frankly also didn't want to have to deal with admins taking a break from the community and whatnot because it's happened before, nor do I want to burden anyone with anything or deal with someone having DM's off.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(07-03-2022, 07:41 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(07-03-2022, 07:32 PM)Reina Wrote: It sounds like you're really going through it right now. I'd recommend sitting on this for a few days before you make this decision.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic but I feel like I've given it enough thought. I'm not really "going through" anything, I'm just tired of getting on the server for fun and getting shit on by others for what internally seems like no reason. I'm sure people have their reasons, but it's my problem when I can't seem to find justification for the bigger portion of the hate I get.
I can name maybe like 1 person that I know that actually enjoys my presence lol.
Even with this considered this thread already kind of dug my hole. I'm going to face nothing but ridicule, especially now, and will get mocked because of this for eternity now, so may as well.
I'm not depressed or anything, I'm just stopping this before it becomes an actual issue for me. If something upsets me I should distance myself from it. I shouldn't hope or try to make the thing change.

(07-03-2022, 07:34 PM)HONG Wrote: if you genuinely feel this way then just ask to be banned in private rather than making a whole public show of it, if you change your mind then you just ask to be unbanned
I made the request here because that is the proper location for ban requests. This somehow becoming a "public show" is an issue the community created, not a fault of my own. I tried to make this as vague as possible so it wasn't a show though.
I frankly also didn't want to have to deal with admins taking a break from the community and whatnot because it's happened before, nor do I want to burden anyone with anything or deal with someone having DM's off.
you made a public request on a form to be banned. that's not vague at all.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')