Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theories
I don't believe it but I've always found it hilarious: Kurt Cobain is actually Rivers Cuomo from Weezer. Considering how nicely the death of Kurt Cobain and the release of the blue album coincide too honestly it's pretty real,,,,,.,...
[Image: d8b684faadb9dcd6b5bea0a9bcb9dc9c.jpg]
[Image: 1a757f549de29cec58dff7e5c66fde9b.png]
The US and Norway being behind the bombing of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, and using the Chinese spy balloon to divert attention from the new allegations which surfaced right beforehand. The bombing being an attempt to starve Russia's economy from one of its main exports to Germany and the rest of Western Europe; and to push Western Europe towards more reliance on the US for support. (Note: This ain't a pro-Russian post, both sides are imperialist scum who use the working class as cannon fodder for their own interests and greed. No war but the class war.)
No cap the earth is flat. Jk, I am very interested in the secrets of video games that are never really explained or have a creepy rumor about it. My personal favorite is the GMod Tower Unite Bulletin Board conspiracy. It's an interesting and ominous kinda thing to watch, especially since this was way back in the day when GMod was still kicking a lot and garnering a lot of traction towards Prop Hunt, Murder, and whatever other gamemodes were popular back then. Others would consider it an "ARG" video which stands for "Alternate Reality Game," but honestly to me, I think it was something that wasn't meant to be seen and definitely something that they hid in there purposefully. Video is about 3 mins long, so if you're interested, give it a watch. Definitely fits the tone better when you watch it at night.
Bump
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
i think dero is gay. thoughts?
(03-07-2023, 09:17 PM)super moderator Wrote: i think dero is gay. thoughts?
I believe this conspiracy.
(03-07-2023, 09:17 PM)super moderator Wrote: i think dero is gay. thoughts?
I have recorded evidence to prove this
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
womar bad? thos??
All staff are bots. that is the theory. ASAB
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Being a diagnosed paranoid schizo, this is the perfect thread for me but i'd end up writing a whole book if i was to say everything i believe in.

yadayadayada epstein no kill himself, nikola tesla, rh negative = alien blood (bc im rh negative & in my brain i believe i have higher capabilities than regular folks), most celebrity deaths being covered up (paul, kennedy, elvis, kurt etc), aliens gave us birth but abandoned us but still monitor us, life is a simulation, black holes lead to other universes, butterfly effect, the great barrier, satan worship, chemtrails, illuminati, 9/11, whatever

TL:DR - The GOV & the elite are behind everything, don't trust the GOV.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]