Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theories
Discord boosters are collecting a fund to overthrow Reina #abab
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
so ya know this drink called soda?

shit in the USA uses high fructose corn syrup.

because its cheap. and addictive. and makes its consumer stupid (and willing to consume more).
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
women
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I think rand won foxka’s event.
have you noticed how no one has ever seen gcubed
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
9/11 was an inside job.

The Covid Vaccine is bullshit and isn't effective as they claim it to be, and was a direct way for Pfizer and Moderna to rake in billions of dollars in profit off of a crisis. 

The Federal Government broadened it's powers during COVID to unprecendeted lengths. 

The massive rise of inflation and the insistency of the Federal Reserve to print an astounding amount of money (more money than ever printed before was printed in <1 year by the federal reserve). 

There are vested interests to the tunes of billions of dollars yearly to keep poor black Americans poor and in the inner cities to profit off of the welfare system by the federal government. 

America is only 90 days away at a given time from total collapse if there's a fuel shortage. 

Ukraine was a hub of money laundering for multiple billionaires, and they lobbied to have it constantly supplied by NATO to protect their assets from Russians. 

Every single major American politician was on Epstein's client list.

(these are the most tame ones I want to post because you all will probably ban me for the other ones).
(03-11-2023, 05:56 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: 9/11 was an inside job.

The Covid Vaccine is bullshit and isn't effective as they claim it to be, and was a direct way for Pfizer and Moderna to rake in billions of dollars in profit off of a crisis. 

The Federal Government broadened it's powers during COVID to unprecendeted lengths. 

The massive rise of inflation and the insistency of the Federal Reserve to print an astounding amount of money (more money than ever printed before was printed in <1 year by the federal reserve). 

There are vested interests to the tunes of billions of dollars yearly to keep poor black Americans poor and in the inner cities to profit off of the welfare system by the federal government. 

America is only 90 days away at a given time from total collapse if there's a fuel shortage. 

Ukraine was a hub of money laundering for multiple billionaires, and they lobbied to have it constantly supplied by NATO to protect their assets from Russians. 

(these are the most tame ones I want to post because you all will probably ban me for the other ones).
[Image: 1f913.png]
(03-11-2023, 06:22 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 05:56 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: 9/11 was an inside job.

shocker
I don't actually believe in it, but my favorite conspiracy theory is that there are no real trees left.
The idea is that 'actual' trees were absolutely massive and all we have left of them is the stumps which are what we know as mesas. All of the trees we have now are essentially just incredibly young and if left to grow for ages will become these colossal trees that supposedly existed in the past.
(03-12-2023, 12:45 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: I don't actually believe in it, but my favorite conspiracy theory is that there are no real trees left.
The idea is that 'actual' trees were absolutely massive and all we have left of them is the stumps which are what we know as mesas. All of the trees we have now are essentially just incredibly young and if left to grow for ages will become these colossal trees that supposedly existed in the past.
It's true i took a big bite out of all of them like broccoli