And Again
Ingame Name: Nullify

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 2600+ hours

When First Joined: December 16, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1:30 PM to 11:00 PM CDT

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I have good understanding of the basics as I was a previous staff in the past. I know how to make a ban request, screenshot, record, know the rules, help new players, etc. I am calm when it comes to trolls, racist people, obnoxious people, and of course, kids being loud. Already know how to use the ban ULX as I use it before.

Why do you want to help the community?: Being a prop hunt server, there will be times when trolls and unnecessary bigots come along and ruin peoples enjoyment. I want the server fun without any of those people. This always has been my thing ever since I start playing multiplayer games.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Banned for abusing the unstuck command back in December 31st, 2017.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Too many to count. In total, 9 staff applications. (Yeah, really sad)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? GeForce Experience

How did you find us?: At one point, I was bored playing on sandbox, browsed the prop hunt game mode, found one, here I am.

Other: When it comes to limitations, I'll spent no more than 2 hours on the server to prevent mental tiredness. Even it this app gets denied, it won't discourage me to continue helping to the people on the server and myself included.
You've done a great job as Trusted. Your player notes are great, your ban requests are excellent, and you communicate with me on the server.
I have no issues with you moving on to tmod. However, I will say that if you want to take a break in the future, that you just go inactive rather than resigning (as has been the pattern before).
I think I played with you for a bit the other day.

I don't have anything to add, as chellman basically covered everything, so I'll just give you my support!

+1; best of luck to you on your app.
Can't think of much bad about ya, y'know? You do your job and you do it well. Can't see what's wrong with you movin up to T-Mod. +1. Best of luck, mate.
[Image: image.png]
I believe this time around you should receive the Tmod rank

Best of luck
I've played with you quite a bit both as Trusted and non staff, and though you don't speak in chat or vc alot your presence is definitely felt.

+1
Bump.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I do not play PH like I used to but if Nullify handling trolls in Ph like he is on Murder, it would be foolish to not give him T-Mod from my experience.
Through a vote of The Mod Squad your application for Tmod has been accepted!

Congrats.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]