Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hahaha - Consistent RDM is not funny.
Offender's Name: Hahaha

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506960265

Potential Witnesses:  @Nazu(s) 

Reason to Ban: Over the course of 2 maps they were repeatedly RDMing random people. - Consistent RDM

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/CA592VN

Also for reference this happened last night 7/5/2022. Gametracker says at 9 pm what ever time zone it uses.

I should have provided shot logs but didn't think about it at the time. I can go back and get them if needed later tonight.

The two reports from the previous map, they served their 2 slays, then did not interact with anyone at all shooting wise until the map change.  Then the first thing they do is start RDMing their T buddies and on the round after that they also started just shooting off the bat. (No one reported them for that round but they did leave after they were killed, which was before I could add their slays for the killing of one of their T buddies and attempted RDM of another from the round before which is why I am not saying this is RDM and Leave.)
Very Good Documentation! This guy seems very unfun to deal with.
He did not mean to kill his t buddies. His aim bot just happen to lock onto us.
(07-06-2022, 01:03 PM)KneeGee Wrote: He did not mean to kill his t buddies. His aim bot just happen to lock onto us.

Unfortunately we (Nazu and I) were never able to find any proof of them using an aim bot while spectating them, other wise this would have been a ban request for that.
Beaned
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]