Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alleged ghosters
Offender's Name:  Bruh_Moment, Biffy and STEPPA 60

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:492306937, STEAM_0:0:28594108, STEAM_0:1:207755445

Potential Witnesses: ASteelWaffle, Gordum Ramsi, @don cheadle and maybe grump

Reason to Ban: Accused for ghosting, although I have no proof of them doing sus kills but Waffle says he's got a recording that can prove it. One of them was doing false reports and some rdm. Of course, they were friends and in the end the 3 left almost at the same time

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/zYF9Pak

https://streamable.com/9rs9ro
I'll wait for Waffle to post his evidence, ghosting is really only applied when they use coordination to create an unfair advantage.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll wait for Waffle to post his evidence, ghosting is really only applied when they use coordination to create an unfair advantage.
So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together

(07-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll wait for Waffle to post his evidence, ghosting is really only applied when they use coordination to create an unfair advantage.
So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together.
(07-13-2022, 10:26 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote:
So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together

So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together.
im just gonna say this now before anybody else but you gotta have the evidence so this is a def -1, but everything else is def suspicious and next time you guys see them watch carefully for if one person on the ghosting side is T and the others are inno  if they are start recording the innos, then there's a high chance you may catch something or wont
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
At this time I cannot issue any punishment for any form of friend-related offense, including teaming or ghosting, due to a lack of evidence.
Evidence may be still compiled from the RDM manager's old log feature if anyone feels up for a challenge, but considering these guys likely are random trolls who won't be back for a few years, its probably not worth the effort.
If anyone is looking to expand on evidence, for teaming look for situations where 2 or 3 of the friend group worked together to RDM another player, whether the group were on separate or the same teams. Ghosting requires more coordinated logs to prove the 3 worked in cohesion to improve at least 1 member's score, and usually requires multiple rounds to prove.

I will ban STEPPA 60 for RDM and Leave (STEAM_0:1:207755445), which is a day ban.
Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks