Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consistent RDM, ARDM, and Mass RDM over two maps
Offender's Name: O'Baglietto

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163454666

Potential Witnesses: chibill, quantum_edge

Reason to Ban: Over two maps, he has Mass RDM'ed, RDM'ed, and attempted RDM multiple times. However, only one report was filed against him. I figured I would throw this up anyways because even though there was only one report, RDM disrupts the flow of the game, and IMO this degree of consistent RDM should not be allowed.

Proof:

I’m of the opinion that if no one reports, then there’s no issue. I’m not sure where the admins sit on this, but its always been the case that if a player “rdms” but doesn’t receive a report, they won’t be punished. I think its a system that works, and shouldn’t be changed
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Coco, if you could get photos showing us the reports, I'd highly recommend you do that. That way we can know that these weren't joke RDMs that were consensual or  RDM reports that were forgiven.

Never mind, I just saw that you said there was only report. 

I don't know if we can really do much in the context of mass RDM for this since there's only 1 report, but your evidence does show consistent RDM quite well. 

+1.
+1

should be banned consistent over multiple rounds and maps should be a ban
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
First picture alone already implies attempted mass. Given how 20 seconds in he's done +20 damage to 3 different people. And it doesn't look like the traitor he shot has done anything warranting the ardm
Edit: looking more closely, all of the photos imply he's just started shooting at the start of the round so go figure.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
to be banned
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]