Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff you should keep in your car
(07-17-2022, 11:47 AM)alcah Wrote: What are the trash bags for?
definitely not shitty ex boyfriends...*cough* definitely for trash bc "Save the Earth"  and shit lmao. Also could use it as a poncho. there's plenty of other things to keep in the car too !
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Another car just in case
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(07-20-2022, 12:57 PM)Reina Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 01:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 03:47 PM)Reina Wrote: You should also keep wasp spray. It makes for good long-distance pepper spray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uy9MnQfk_0

Please don't believe that. Just buy pepper spray.

Another Myth:
Pepper spray is illegal. It's not, you just have to be above 18. Tazers and stun guns are what usually are legally gray.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-...s-by-state

Do you know what the terms "also" and "long distance" mean or are you just like this for fun

Okay but what you fail to realize or see by the example is that wasp spray is chemically designed to not have irritants in it to the human eye. Pepper spray is specifically formulated to be irritating and cause inflammation and discomfort, wasp spray is designed to not to do that. Saying to "just use wasp spray" is like saying "eat spaghetti with a butterknife." It may work in some degree, but it's not going to be effective in the long run. 

Pepper spray and OC spray are designed for a purpose. Right tool for the right job, especially when it comes to your personal safety.
(08-20-2022, 02:47 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: Okay but what you fail to realize or see by the example is that wasp spray is chemically designed to not have irritants in it to the human eye. Pepper spray is specifically formulated to be irritating and cause inflammation and discomfort, wasp spray is designed to not to do that. Saying to "just use wasp spray" is like saying "eat spaghetti with a butterknife." It may work in some degree, but it's not going to be effective in the long run. Pepper spray and OC spray are designed for a purpose. Right tool for the right job, especially when it comes to your personal safety.
It's been a whole ass month mfer stop necroing threads.
(08-20-2022, 09:52 PM)Damien Wrote:
(08-20-2022, 02:47 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: Okay but what you fail to realize or see by the example is that wasp spray is chemically designed to not have irritants in it to the human eye. Pepper spray is specifically formulated to be irritating and cause inflammation and discomfort, wasp spray is designed to not to do that. Saying to "just use wasp spray" is like saying "eat spaghetti with a butterknife." It may work in some degree, but it's not going to be effective in the long run. Pepper spray and OC spray are designed for a purpose. Right tool for the right job, especially when it comes to your personal safety.
It's been a whole ass month mfer stop necroing threads.
The fun thing about forums is that discussions can continue discussions after several months or years if there is interest in the topic :)
Has anyone said condoms yet?

An extra item is spray cleaner.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-21-2022, 03:06 PM)Bryan Brr Wrote: Has anyone said condoms yet?

An extra item is spray cleaner.

its a gmod server, nobody here gets bitches
Keeping condoms in your car is a great way to ensure they don't work properly
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I keep Lithium Grease and also WD40 in my car. :P I use the lithium grease on a rusty stop every now and then to try and stop it from rusting worse till I get time to fix it.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I keep a knife in my car. Never know when you would need a utility knife to make/break something. (or gtfo of car in event of into water)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD