Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to unplug the vending machine
(07-21-2022, 09:50 AM)chelllman Wrote: Final notes. I'm sorry for leaving the PH server, especially since the community as a whole is just hemorrhaging senior staff at an alarming rate.
This happens about twice every year. We'll be good in a few weeks :)

On a serious note, I obviously don't play PH but I've heard all praise for you from people who do. Hats off to you for what you've done for the community, and I wish you luck on wherever life may take you.
Shame. You were a great influence for the community.

Best of luck on your projects. Hopefully we will see you around.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 for the approval of removal

As the leader of the council of Birdmins I was not consulted on this issue prior post and this shall not be taken into consideration nor shall it ever be accepted from this point onwards.

You will be missed stinkman, as one the staff members that was trained by you I saw you very highly and still to this day I highly respect you.

May everything go in your favor.  And don't worry, I will take care of the server.

(Also ha bitch you did not get me with the vending machine, means I'm too good)
[Image: unknown.png]
First, congrats on receiving those grants and I hope you will be able to do some really cool things with those. Second, it's always good to spend your time doing the things you enjoy, even if that means stepping down.
Overall, thanks for the time and commitment you put into the community and best wishes moving forward ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
o7 fartman
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Another great staff member that I've seen in my time, you are among the few that have truly impressed me here. I don't have much different to say then what I did on Ryzif's so I won't repeat myself too much but I do thank you for trying your hardest to keep it running. And you are right, I did say I'd come back if I knew my work would actually be used, probably would've never left. I feel like you would too. I did say upon my leaving that PH may never be able to come back from where it was, and I still believe that to be true. You had a great staff team going on, probably the best that I've seen since early-mid 2019. It's a shame that I don't think we will get that again.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

make sure you use some of your new free time to work them lil leggies smellllman.

I know ive already said this but seriously lets play something else sometime.

yada yada yada.....hampter.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I'll still bully you around the discord and stop calling me hamster for fuck sake !

"Not sure why someone would -1 this lmfao it's a fucking joke"

I love you dude take care.
where will we get all our cheap junk food now?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Now you can focus on the important things like dead lifting other vending machines. Liftttman. 

It was super fun while it lasted man. I enjoyed our time staffing together.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]