Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleanpizza (resignation)
Hi everyone, this may be kind of out of left field, but I've decided to resign. I had a lot of fun playing Dink’s since returning in 2021, but lately the game has become increasingly boring to me. I’ve found that I only really get on when the server is full of people that I like to play with (shout-out to Salty for making me realize this), and my desire to staff while I’m on has been inconsistent and contrived.

Dink’s TTT will always have a special place in my heart, as I started playing in 2014 when I was only 13 years old. I’m thankful for that time for teaching me a lot of hard lessons like when I got banned in 2016 for my dickheadedness as well as some of the oldhead friends I made that are still around today like Lycan and EpicGuy. Coming back after 5 years, a lot of things were different, but it still felt like the same server I knew and loved. Tbh the only reason I came back to the server was due to covid and I was going through a bit of a hard time mentally, but all of the new people here were really cool and made me feel welcome, which made me stick around.

Anyway, I’m getting ready to head back to college for my final year and it’s probably for the best that I eliminate unnecessary distractions like staffing a gmod server. Thanks to all of the players and staff that make TTT fun! I’ll be on now and then, but I’m going to try to keep myself busy as much as possible.
Be well, King. Thank you for everything. I loved to play with you and hope you stop by sometime!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
you will be greatly missed on the mod team
Sad to see you go my friend! I wish I could have staffed with you more. Make sure to comment in TTT chat every 3 hours asking for donor+!!
Be well dirty we will miss you dawg.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
You're a great guy, Dirtypizza. It was cool rising through the ranks with you when we were younger and it was cool seeing that you were still around when I came back. You're a great guy and I know that you'll do well finishing up college (which is far more important than a GMod server).

I hope to keep in touch!
Aw man. Sorry to see you go Dirty. Don't be a stranger. It is always a good time when you hop on. See you around buddy.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
We will miss you king.
Rest easy and don't be a stranger!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
4/10 i see u around school we dont talk much tho
Cya around PizzaMan

o7
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...