Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_fastfood_d
This is a revision for ttt_fastfood_a6 with some general improvements, most notably draw distance (the van beside the gun shop pops out way too fast, allowing people from the restaurant end to easily spot hiders, completely ruining a viable sniping position)

Other improvements include fixed inconsistent prop disappearances, fixed reflectivity while on high settings, improved shadowmapping, and a few easter eggs here and there.

It can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wqnri37xq5...food_d.zip

It's not on the workshop yet because it is only intended for use on Dink's and I don't want to draw traffic away from a map I didn't make. 
If you want to test it, go right ahead. If anyone has an older computer, I'd like to hear how it preforms because I had to reduce some of the optimization elements the original creator had in place, so I'd like to make sure I didn't kill fps.

Just drag n drop the file located in that zip into your garrysmod/maps folder.

Thanks, ya boi spicy.

ps. Rippe has provided me with a list of other maps that need fixing, so you can expect to see a lot of old favorites return and current favorites be less shit
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]