Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghosting
STEAM_0:0:587832530 and STEAM_0:0:587927435 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2847862771

reason to ban:his playing with friend and they were ghosting

im new in the ban request im sorry if i do something wrong
(08-12-2022, 01:26 AM)Bravo Casette Wrote: STEAM_0:0:587832530 and STEAM_0:0:587927435 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2847862771

reason to ban:his playing with friend and they were ghosting

im new in the ban request im sorry if i do something wrong
Hi Bravo Casette. Thanks for filing a report on the forums.
First, if you could edit this to follow the format:
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  (missing names)

Potential Witnesses: (missing altogether)

Reason to Ban: 

Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

Unfortunately, we would need video footage of these two players breaking the rules to do anything. Just a screenshot is not really enough in this one because I cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt that this has occured.

Would you want to be banned on a singular picture? I wouldn't find that to be fair unless the singular screencap was so damning that it spoke many thousands of words.

For next time tho, get some video footage either from the prop perspective (this can be hard, also needs a couple of rounds) or do multiple rounds of the hunter perspective. both is preferred.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
For future reference as was already said, try to get video to accurately capture what they're doing. The most this shows if them getting a kill on each other. I will place them in the watch list so that if they do start ghosting we will already be aware and be able to watch and record. Without evidence further than a picture they shouldn't and won't be banned.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]