Ban reduction request - TooSly
Ingame Name: TooSly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66906309

Who Banned You: Slays added by Rhapsody, ban added by Hipster, Emperor of Sodium

Reason For Ban: Leaving with slays remaining

Length of Ban: 20160 minutes/2 weeks

Reason for Mods to Unban: The user had slays added to them for spamming the Ares, which, at the time of this post, makes extremely loud noises that drown others out. I've been on before and have noticed TooSly spamming the Ares for this reason, to annoy others, and people have asked him to stop. I, myself, have warned him multiple times two days ago to stop, and after refusing to do so, I added a slay to him, and the issue seemed to stop for that night, or at least until I left. Fast forward to today, I'm on at the same time as TooSly, and once again see him spamming the Ares both pre-round and at the start of the round, and added two slays to him because he's been warned about this before, asked to stop by other users, and more than likely asked to stop by other staff members as well. After he died, he said "fuck this gay server" and left with two slays remaining. As such, he was banned by Hipester, Emperor of Sodium for leaving with two slays pending.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: As the person that added the slays to him, I feel like the rule on getting a ban for leaving with a slay shouldn't really apply here, or at least not in full force. He didn't get slays for killing others, he got slays for spamming a weapon that desperately needs to be fixed. Not to mention the fact that TooSly is a regular player, and will most likely not join back after a two week ban. If the ban can't be removed, I highly suggest reducing it to a time under a week, ideally a day or two.
he left to avoid/delay punishment to a rule he has been warned/punished for multiple times. Our policies on leaving with pending slays needs to stay consistent.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
FYI @Rhapsody toosly can come on and do his own unban request. He got salty after he was being slain for spamming the shriek and when i told him its the rules he said no one that has a life reads the forums or the rules. So he clearly doesn't give a fuck about updates or rules.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Um... We aren't adding slays for spamming the ARES. I clearly said in my post that it is to be enforced like trolling: warn, kick, ban.
(01-09-2017, 12:30 AM)Drew Wrote: Um... We aren't adding slays for spamming the ARES. I clearly said in my post that it is to be enforced like trolling: warn, kick, ban.

I wasn't personally aware of this post, and wasn't told about it in either instance of this happening.
I don't think he wants to come back lmao.

He said "FUCK THIS SERVER" or something along those lines then left.

He was told multiple times to stop, and kept doing it. Even after the first slay was added he kept doing it. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Him not making the post himself doesnt show too kindly of him, also if he was warned multiple times by countless staff members he shouldve stopped regardless, plus his reaction to getting slayed for it was very unsavory. That gun was very loud and most people found it irritating but he did it anyways even though he knew this. His intentions were also to troll and irritate people. I think he deserves those 2 weeks and should take that time to reflect on his childish actions. -1
Dont look so blue
If he wants to be unbanned he can make a request himself. Locking this.