Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Multiversus Tournament
For anyone interested the event will be hosted in the MultiVerses voice chat in the main discord! I will be adding a role to everyone participating to be pinged when the matches start! Anyone else interested in being pinged when the event starts please dm me derodero#0001.

Event starts 5pm EST

Because of prior engadements the following players will not be participating:
Mana
David
Nazu
Renzo
Wilfry

These players will be forfeiting their matches and anyone they would be fighting will move on to the next bracket!

There is also a prize in the form of games for the top 3 winners!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
That was actually fun! GG @"VALENTINE" and happy
FINAL RESULTS
[Image: Dinks_Community_Multiverses_Tourney6.png...height=671]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Thank you all so much for coming out! I know that we experienced some difficulties at first but once they got figured out things went very smoothly. I would love to do something like this in the future so please keep an eye out!

The matches got more and more intense until we reached a fantastic final match between @happy and @"VALENTINE". @"VALENTINE" played a fantastic shaggy taking the win in a long and intense tournament. Both of these players played extremely well and showed great sportsmanship until end. I couldn't have asked for a better finals match-up. 

A special thanks to @"VALENTINE" for helping set up this whole thing. This could not have happened without him so please give him props when you see him.

And most of all, thank you to everyone that participated. I know it could have gone more smoothly but at the end of the day everything worked out and we all had a great time (hopefully). You guys were fantastic and made a small idea of an event turn into something that the whole community got together and enjoyed.

Thank you all.