Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: [Yellow]Glazeporqpine

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168106566

Time Played: 151 Hours

When First Joined: May 6, 2022

Availability: I work night shift so I'm available in the afternoon/evening.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I would like to use this opportunity to grow, not only as a person but as a part of this community and learn the rules so i can maybe be TMod and eventually full Moderator!! :)

Why you want to help the community: I found some great people on this server and I wanna make the community as best as I can so that myself and others can continue to make friends and enjoy ourselves here.

Have you been previously banned? : Yes (day ban)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Prop Hunt

Other: I don't expect for this to happen but I genuinely care about this place and the people on it, plz let me try P.S. Carson is short
I got asked to take a look into your staff app & I got to say that you don't quite have the presence required for me to feel comfortable with you as a staff member, you all so have a few ban's on record. I would not say that they should keep you from becoming staff forever.

I all so see you lack the introduction at lest 48h before your staff app.

I would say with some improvements I could see you becoming staff at some point, you don't seam to be a bad person or anything I just think there is a few thing you could do to improve you're chance of becoming a staff member.
  • I would like to see you more active on the discord & becoming more well known.
  • Make a introduction so you meat requirements.

• Make a ban request, I love seeing ban request before someone becomes staff. It shows me that you can handle the minimum work load.

• You should take the time out to read the rules as staff should have a solid understanding of the rules going into staffing, not before you become staff.

• I would like you to take the time out to find some other reason to want to staff other then (I want to be staff & clime the ranks) you will need a drive of some kind for staffing
  • This is not in the requirements section, but I would like to know can you record & what do you use?

• A good tip I give everyone is go over some of the approved staff apps to see what go them on the team.

That is all just a few things -1 for now, but if you go over everything I listed you will have my +1 on a future app. Good luck.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I'm highly against you from becoming staff. I don't trust you at all.
"I genuinely care about this place and the people on it"
If you "genuinely" care about murder, then why have you been a problem over the past few months? You rdm, have ghosted, mic spam, called out a false kos. All you really do is whine and complain.
brotherman.

I literally was a person who filed ban requests against you in a different server. While its not murder, it is indicative of your behavior there too.

you behaved so poorly in the past, why should we believe you will act any differently now? I am not looking to criticize, I am genuinely curious.

What did you change since then? as per nullify:

>> "If you "genuinely" care about murder, then why have you been a problem over the past few months? You rdm, have ghosted, mic spam, called out a false kos. All you really do is whine and complain. "
Since you made this app, please elaborate how you have changed since then.

And, let me reiterate. what changed? it seems you are still being  toxic. Just the location is different.

big . big.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
We've had our differences as of lately and it has shown me how little you know/ care for the rules. It kind of reminds me of myself back when I applied for trusted the first time. You also haven't made any ban requests or pinging staff on discord to deal with rule breakers. I am definitely not a perfect person, nor a perfect staff member but I think you need more time to learn the rules. I am always willing to give people a second chance, especially since I was given one when I reapplied for trusted, but at this moment I have to go with -1 until I can see improvement with how you act and try to help the server. I would also like to see a more detailed application, which you can find a lot of great ones in the accepted staff applications.
Bump for any additional feedback before a decision is made.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I can't really speak for how you behave on Murder due to my own inactivity but considering all I've known and dealt with from you on PH I personally wouldn't expect you to become staff nor would I support it. I do believe people can change but you have a history that wouldn't be good to put on any staff app. I would recommend putting more effort into your app though. 

I do hope you eventually prove me wrong. Good luck. No vote from myself of course. Just voiced opinion through experience.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Glaze, you've been around for quite a while and have had quite the turbulent history throughout the community. Some good, a lot bad, but even the bad times can be redeemed. hell, look at Leviathan. Dude will even admit that he was a horrid troll some years back, and he has completely turned himself around into a great mod.

Now as for you, I'm afraid that none of us are quite ready to bring you into the team as evidenced by the feedback presented. Quite frankly, a lot of us just aren't ready to trust that you will be level-headed and fair with your judgement. You even still continue to break rules. In just the last 6 months, you have RMD'd, mic spammed with a soundboard, false KOS'd, and even ghosted with a friend in a way that you thought we wouldn't see. I just cannot allow someone to join my team when they're constantly breaking rules they're meant to enforce.

At this time, this application has been DENIED.
You may reapply no sooner than 7/15/2023.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]