Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retardo / Мајкл Бибер Mass RDM and Leave
Offender's Name: Retardo and Мајкл Бибер

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76022023 | STEAM_0:1:533168974

Potential Witnesses: chiP, Steel Waffle, Photon, dink

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM and Leave for both

Proof: Both players spent an entire round blatantly RDMing everybody else in the server, then promptly left.

Imgur album here.

Proof that both players promptly left together (imgur wouldn't let me upload so many images from same domain)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Not that you need it for this one, but just letting you know that shot logs help a lot when filing reports like this. (Mostly for when its not so blatant.) Just letting you know. :)
(08-19-2022, 12:32 PM)chibill Wrote: Not that you need it for this one, but just letting you know that shot logs help a lot when filing reports like this. (Mostly for when its not so blatant.) Just letting you know. :)

I usually make it a point to include them, though given that essentially the entire round's logs lit up red for these two in this case, I didn't think it would be necessary. If you feel it would strengthen the evidence for the report, here's another, more detailed Imgur album with the shot logs and regular logs highlighted to show whether the victim shot first or not. Link here. Hopefully these screenshots paint a clearer picture.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Cool. I haven't looked at any of your past ban requests so didn't know you usually do. I just know it something that I end up often forget to grab a screen cap of.
The following bans have been issued:
Retardo: Permaban for Mass RDM and Severe Teaming
Мајкл Бибер: Permaban for Mass RDM and Severe Teaming
chibill: 69 minute ban for being gay

Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks