Franks unban
Since dink is the owner and wants frank un-banned I see no reason why he shouldnt be unbanned 
[Image: original.gif]
I just don't understand why Rippe is so opposed to me. I was nice to Rippe, lol.
(05-15-2017, 11:22 AM)Frank Wrote: I just don't understand why Rippe is so opposed to me. I was nice to Rippe, lol.

Don't single out Rippe as a way to garner support from his haters. He left and has no say in your situation. If you are truly baffle as to why he was opposed to lifting your ban, it's for the same reason a lot of regular players, including upper staff, don't want your ban lifted. I hope you are self aware enough to know the reasons behind such though. Having said that, your ban is on Dink's hands and I guess the community will have to suffer a loss or two should you come back.

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
(05-15-2017, 02:32 PM)Edens Project Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 11:22 AM)Frank Wrote: I just don't understand why Rippe is so opposed to me. I was nice to Rippe, lol.

Don't single out Rippe as a way to garner support from his haters. He left and has no say in your situation. If you are truly baffle as to why he was opposed to lifting your ban, it's for the same reason a lot of regular players, including upper staff, don't want your ban lifted. I hope you are self aware enough to know the reasons behind such though. Having said that, your ban is on Dink's hands and I guess the community will have to suffer a loss or two should you come back.

That is a wicked assumption.  Once again, I never had ingame or out of game problems with Rippe before or after my ban. Does it not matter that the server owner/maintainer agree I was wronged yet i'm receiving oppositition from a small number of people who won't even be vocal about it? Because I did see mostly positive feedback on my previous ban appeal, yeah?
If Dink gave the ok on the uban, than its to be assumed that Dink feels that Frank can redeem himself. It'll just be up to Frank to not mess up the second chance.
(05-15-2017, 02:32 PM)Edens Project Wrote:

He was not implying that at all.  That's a really unfair accusation.  Frank is actually quite cool with rippe and meant the exact opposite of what you imply.  From my conversations with frank he hopes to be friends with rippe.

Also update:

Dink said that frank can play on prophunt and remain a member of the community as long as he does not start shit on the forums.

This is a nice step forward in the right direction perhaps i can prove that frank has changed his attitude and can be a member of a community he loves.

[Image: wrong.png]
[Image: prophunt.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Honestly if he has changed we can give him a chance, many people have changed in this community, we can trust Fish with the servers wellbeing we should be able to trust him with someone he has helped. At least a chance.
(05-15-2017, 05:16 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Honestly if he has changed we can give him a chance, many people have changed in this community, we can trust Fish with the servers wellbeing we should be able to trust him with someone he has helped. At least a chance.

Two VERY different things there, I didn't hate Frank but his ban was needed, anyone who knew him knows what I'm talking about.

EDIT: maybe he changed, maybe hes fooling fish idk, we will see how it goes on PH, and his presence on the forums.
(05-15-2017, 05:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:16 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Honestly if he has changed we can give him a chance, many people have changed in this community, we can trust Fish with the servers wellbeing we should be able to trust him with someone he has helped. At least a chance.

Two VERY different things there, I didn't hate Frank but his ban was needed, anyone who knew him knows what I'm talking about.

I was the target of a lot of his rage, and I brought up banning him in the first place. I believe that he should be unbanned.
(05-15-2017, 05:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote:

I was angry, yes. But I don't think everyone that was there agreed or hated me, lol.  Especially since the ban was proven questionable. I just stirred up a pot of shit that I regret, lol. but its not like I didn't spend almost a year of not doing negative thing as well.