Franks unban
-snip-
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-15-2017, 05:27 PM)Frank Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:16 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Honestly if he has changed we can give him a chance, many people have changed in this community, we can trust Fish with the servers wellbeing we should be able to trust him with someone he has helped. At least a chance.

Two VERY different things there, I didn't hate Frank but his ban was needed, anyone who knew him knows what I'm talking about.

I was angry, yes. But I don't think everyone that was there agreed or hated me, lol.  Especially since the ban was proven questionable. I just stirred up a pot of shit that I regret, lol. but its not like I didn't spend almost a year of not doing negative thing as well.

How so? Where is this "I was wronged" stuff coming from? You were toxic on both the forums and the server, you were a major part of/caused at least one person to leave, and you ban evaded on top of that.
Edit: again I don't hate you, what I do hate is the "it's everyone else's fault," part
(05-15-2017, 06:11 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:16 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Honestly if he has changed we can give him a chance, many people have changed in this community, we can trust Fish with the servers wellbeing we should be able to trust him with someone he has helped. At least a chance.

Two VERY different things there, I didn't hate Frank but his ban was needed, anyone who knew him knows what I'm talking about.

I was angry, yes. But I don't think everyone that was there agreed or hated me, lol.  Especially since the ban was proven questionable. I just stirred up a pot of shit that I regret, lol. but its not like I didn't spend almost a year of not doing negative thing as well.

How so? Where is this "I was wronged" stuff coming from? You were toxic on both the forums and the server, you were a major part of/caused at least one person to leave, and you ban evaded on top of that.

I was a little toxic on the forums but that's the whole point of the apologies/fish pleading the fact that i'm fine, lol. I don't know who I ever made leave. No one ever had a legitimate reason for leaving if I was their reason considering I was friendly to anyone in game. I am also not sure how I ban evaded anything? What did I do to ban evade?
(05-15-2017, 06:15 PM)Frank Wrote:

I was never toxic on the server, not even once. I was a little toxic on the forums but that's the whole point of the apologies/fish pleading the fact that i'm fine, lol. I don't know who I ever made leave, lol. No one ever had a legitimate reason for leaving if I was their reason considering I was friendly to anyone in game. I am also not sure how I ban evaded anything? What did I do to ban evade?

Well I see 3 lies right of the bat. 1st -"I was never toxic on the server" http://imgur.com/a/TqerD - begs to differ. 2nd, you made lily leave and in her goodbye thread you were an ass (yes this is lilys goodbye thread, she deleted her first post), and as for ban evading you made several alt accounts to get around your ban.
(05-15-2017, 06:33 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Two VERY different things there, I didn't hate Frank but his ban was needed, anyone who knew him knows what I'm talking about.

I was never toxic on the server, not even once. I was a little toxic on the forums but that's the whole point of the apologies/fish pleading the fact that i'm fine, lol. I don't know who I ever made leave, lol. No one ever had a legitimate reason for leaving if I was their reason considering I was friendly to anyone in game. I am also not sure how I ban evaded anything? What did I do to ban evade?

Well I see 3 lies right of the bat. 1st -"I was never toxic on the server" http://imgur.com/a/TqerD - begs to differ. 2nd, you made lily leave and in her goodbye thread you were an ass (yes this is lilys goodbye thread, she deleted her first post), and as for ban evading you made several alt accounts to get around your ban.
Some of this is misinformation though... Apica wasn't helpful to a situation that had already been resolved. We later resolved the issue but now its still being used against me. Also, Lily left herself. We had disagreements and she ultimately thought it was best to not be around despite never telling her to leave the server. We may have argued but it was never intended to make her leave the server. Also, I never made false accounts, I moved to a new state, lol.
Edit:
My point is proven.
(05-15-2017, 06:49 PM)Scoovie Wrote: My point is proven.

How so? What did I say that was wrong? Apica and I are totally fine now and all is well with everyone except people that think old beef still exists. I could just as easily apologize to lily, instead of dragging it out and making it seem like i'm not open to the idea.
(05-15-2017, 06:46 PM)Frank Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:27 PM)Frank Wrote: I was angry, yes. But I don't think everyone that was there agreed or hated me, lol.  Especially since the ban was proven questionable. I just stirred up a pot of shit that I regret, lol. but its not like I didn't spend almost a year of not doing negative thing as well.

All of this is false information though... Apica WAS worthless. He was trying to enforce rules that didn't exist at the time and it got me banned. We later resolved the issue but now its still being used against me. 
bruh you're trying to show you've changed but you just called someone worthless? and lied when you said "I was never toxic on the server, not even once. I was a little toxic on the forums" in the screenshots it clearly shows you being toxic on the server and a little toxic on the forums? you were pretty toxic on the forums imo. Man, I want to support you and see you unbanned frank because I'm hoping you did change  but it's getting hard when one of the first posts I see from a "changed frank" is "Apica was worthless and I was never toxic ingame"
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(05-15-2017, 06:56 PM)Fozzy Ê•â€¢á´¥â€¢Ê” Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:46 PM)Frank Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:11 PM)Scoovie Wrote: How so? Where is this "I was wronged" stuff coming from? You were toxic on both the forums and the server, you were a major part of/caused at least one person to leave, and you ban evaded on top of that.

All of this is false information though... Apica WAS worthless. He was trying to enforce rules that didn't exist at the time and it got me banned. We later resolved the issue but now its still being used against me. 
bruh you're trying to show you've changed but you just called someone worthless? and lied when you said "I was never toxic on the server, not even once. I was a little toxic on the forums" in the screenshots it clearly shows you being toxic on the server and a little toxic on the forums? you were pretty toxic on the forums imo. Man, I want to support you and see you unbanned frank because I'm hoping you did change  but it's getting hard when one of the first posts I see from a "changed frank" is "Apica was worthless and I was never toxic ingame"
Worthless isn't the term I'd use now. He was just being overly aggressive when dealing with me when the situation I had with another person was already resolved. That situation was also resolved but it still keeps being brought up as some example and its frustrating.
I thought you apologized in the original post? or was is there loose ends from that?

Lets try to mend any issues and become friends again.

Would lilly be willing to accept an apology from Frank and allot the past to be forgotten?