Franks unban
I don't even plan to exist on the forums should I be unbanned, just play the game with the many people that'd still want to play with me. I'm not exactly interested in anything else. I work again and don't really feel the anger after getting established in southwest florida. Things have changed and I just type aggressively. I was here for almost a year before things happened so clearly I wasn't always a problem.

I apologize for any situation that may have occurred like that but I've always apologized afterwards and settled the situation. If I still seem toxic, I am also sorry. Not really sure what else I could say.
I mean the guy is trying.
I see he is going over the things he wrote and editing things that may be badly worded.

He is not good with wording things and I hope that its not counted against his credit of changing.
He is actively asking me for help because he doesn't always know what the right words are to say.

I never said that he was perfect nobody is perfect. He is a work in progress and i hope his attempts to correct himself is noticed.

(05-15-2017, 06:33 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Well I see 3 lies right of the bat. 1st -"I was never toxic on the server" http://imgur.com/a/TqerD - begs to differ. 2nd, you made lily leave and in her goodbye thread you were an ass (yes this is lilys goodbye thread, she deleted her first post), and as for ban evading you made several alt accounts to get around your ban.

He forgot some of his incidents and he has corrected his post and has appologized and edited his post

He also wants to apologize to lily directly if she will allow him to speak to her.

As for ban evading.  I believe this is a misunderstanding.
Do you have the actual accounts that he made?

Remember we were working on the ban plugins and whenever the sql cannot connect to the server the person is unbanned.
In the beginning we had some flaws that were eventually worked out.  

I mean he could apologize for connecting but this is more of my fault.
I am not perfect either  sometimes my work gets a little glitchy.
It won't be easy for the shit he caused. And it take times for the damage to repair itself or it may never be undone. Actions have consequences.... we all know this. If majority of the community want him back so badly it can be discussed. Will it be approved I highly doubt it. Since multiple people will leave if he continues to be the same person as he was years prior. I think we are done posting in this thread sooo let's close it on this last comment.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-15-2017, 08:23 PM)Lin Wrote: It won't be easy for the shit he caused. And it take times for the damage to repair itself or it may never be undone. Actions have consequences.... we all know this. If majority of the community want him back so badly it can be discussed. Will it be approved I highly doubt it. Since multiple people will leave if he continues to be the same person as he was years prior. I think we are done posting in this thread sooo let's close it on this last comment.

At the end of the day i would like to hope that i planted a seed that will someday grow into something positive.
However I think it is sad that an admin said "Where did this wronged stuff come from?" instead of appologize.

Me and Frank have decided not to tell you what you did wrong.

Read this screenshot and go speak to your leader if you are confused. He understands 100%. He gets it.
He will never call you guys out on it. Perhaps he will crawl back in his shell because he feels threatened by you guys and not tell you. My money is on that.

Actually hold on
You know what the bullying of dink needs to stop as well.

When things don't go my way I don't threaten to leave, quit, harass or bitch at him, or be passive aggressive and build a server.

When things didn't go my way wanna know what I did?
I solved the lag problem. Became the Database sysadmin. I worked my ass off to try to make the place better.
And I will continue to do so no matter what decision dink or others make.

What the actual fuck guys.

[Image: wrong.png]
I don't think I do need to apologize actually.
Frank is no longer appropriate to have on the server. Stop putting your own feeling and pride above the health of others on the server
As a Former Admin, and an Admin at the time in which Frank was banned. I would like to apologize on the behalf of the admins of that time. I believe that we overreacted when we decided to permanently ban you from the server. On the server you were always a fantastic staff member, and never did anything that could constitute a ban of the caliber we issued. You were originally banned for a week with very little evidence, of a complete accident. In my opinion if it were a different player the ban would not of been issued. The admins at the time decided to use this as an excuse to get rid of you, originally for a week then forever after the forums thread. Thinking back their have been players including staff whom have said worse thing that what you did in the heat of the moment with out any punishment.

My apologies,
Tedgp908
(05-15-2017, 10:02 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I don't think I do need to apologize actually.

Well like i said you should speak to dink about it but its ok i don't believe you were admin at the time, but if you were its ok because Ted apologized for the admins and you and I hope that Frank accepts it so we can bring this matter to an end and move on and close this subject.
Mushrooms wasn't a problem. Dralga wasn't a problem. Rits wasn't a problem. Wildfire wasn't a problem..... Until they started to become a problem. Let it die.