Franks unban
(05-15-2017, 10:15 PM)Colleen Wrote: Frank is no longer appropriate to have on the server. Stop putting your own feeling and pride above the health of others on the server

I know that now  like i said in my video if he needed to remains banned that I'm OK with that.

What I wanted was for the issue to be worked out and resolved in a way that everyone would be happy with.

The apology and acknowledgement from the server owner is really nice and thoughtful and works towards closing this issue.

But i think that's a little unfair what you say. The admins feelings were heard and acknowledged by the owner. I believe my feelings should get the same respect and equality.
I could just as easily say that their feelings and pride are above the health of others on the server as well.
What is your opinion about my health?
(05-15-2017, 10:21 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: As a Former Admin, and an Admin at the time in which Frank was banned. I would like to apologize on the behalf of the admins of that time. I believe that we overreacted when we decided to permanently ban you from the server. On the server you were always a fantastic staff member, and never did anything that could constitute a ban of the caliber we issued. You were originally banned for a week with very little evidence, of a complete accident. In my opinion if it were a different player the ban would not of been issued. The admins at the time decided to use this as an excuse to get rid of you, originally for a week then forever after the forums thread. Thinking back their have been players including staff whom have said worse thing that what you did in the heat of the moment with out any punishment.

My apologies,
Tedgp908

Yeah all that stuff you said about adamantly banning him didnt happen.
[Image: seh6p.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(05-15-2017, 10:36 PM)Colleen Wrote: Mushrooms wasn't a problem. Dralga wasn't a problem. Rits wasn't a problem. Wildfire wasn't a problem..... Until they started to become a problem. Let it die.

Absolutely!
You listed how easily many people who were once respected and high in status fell.

I would like to hope that the others do not.

But remember I was also banned from the server and dink did what he wanted to do for frank and pardoned me.
Dink broke the rules for my unban when many people did not want me unbanned.

Remember I was originally a perma ban for mass rdm of 14 people.

That is why I could never quit the server or threaten to leave or do any of those nasty things to him because I consider him a good friend and i want other people who might qualify due to a change to be able to experience that.
I did not even serve those slays.

I mean yeah sure ill let it die

But its a sign of the times.
Its because of Dinkelberg that this became my passion.

(05-15-2017, 11:16 PM)DaKody Wrote: Yeah all that stuff you said about adamantly banning him didnt happen.

I think you also need to take a look at the screen shot and have a word with the owner of the community.
Perhaps he can explain it better on how Frank was wronged.

Or perhaps dink could come on and apologize for the admins.

[Image: wrong.png]
Feelin' like i'm still being disrespected with the Mushroomz tag. That would imply I hated the server. Also that people from this server still talk/think i'm an okay person, lol.

(05-15-2017, 10:21 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: As a Former Admin, and an Admin at the time in which Frank was banned. I would like to apologize on the behalf of the admins of that time. I believe that we overreacted when we decided to permanently ban you from the server. On the server you were always a fantastic staff member, and never did anything that could constitute a ban of the caliber we issued. You were originally banned for a week with very little evidence, of a complete accident. In my opinion if it were a different player the ban would not of been issued. The admins at the time decided to use this as an excuse to get rid of you, originally for a week then forever after the forums thread. Thinking back their have been players including staff whom have said worse thing that what you did in the heat of the moment with out any punishment.

My apologies,
Tedgp908

I really don't see the issue with unbanning me as it stands. I wasn't up Fish's arse the entire year begging for my return. Thank you for the apology though.
@Frank u r a fukboii
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(05-16-2017, 08:53 AM)queef commando Wrote: @Frank u r a fukboii

That is fair.
#FreeMyNiggaFrank
(05-16-2017, 10:47 AM)Lycan Wrote: #FreeMyNiggaFrank

Not sure that helps.
(05-16-2017, 11:35 AM)Frank Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:47 AM)Lycan Wrote: #FreeMyNiggaFrank

Not sure that helps.

It does.