Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you.
Y'all. 

We've recently had some wonky staffing things go down. A lot of people we loved stepped down. a lot of people we respected became admins. Even more, certain Dinkleberg staff positions were hit hard.

I have been meaning to say this, but I really couldn't find the right words for it. I couldn't find the right way to say what I wanted.
So I will say a thing or two.

I originally came from The Hundred Acre Bloodbath, or THAB for short. I played lots of prop hunt there. I had to leave because both the server shut down and people hemorrhaged from the community in a combined downwards spiral. I  had lots of friends there, that basically instantly went poof. I watched the small staff there go from almost overworked to almost non existent when I was on. 

I came here last year. Over almost a year later, I am now a test mod, a part of the community, and I want to keep playing here.

So thank you. I know this is a long and rambly post that probably means not much to many of you, but I wanted to say it. You all are fantastic people, whether I'm hunting or hiding, or trying to not die to y'all when you are traitors.  I honestly don't know where I would be without you all. when I joined I was in a not great mindset due to some dumb shit. I may not be over being a dumb hoe, but y'all have made every day brighter for me.

So thanks.

(p.s. no this isn't a resign post. Just me being a silly dum dum.)
(also shoutout to Koshka for being our sole PH mod.)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD