Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen
[Image: Nick-Offerman-Dance.gif][Image: Nick-Offerman-Dance.gif][Image: Nick-Offerman-Dance.gif][Image: Nick-Offerman-Dance.gif]

stop deleting posts.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(05-14-2017, 11:24 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: stop deleting posts.

sorry anime man, triggering rippe is still bannable, even if he quit haha.
Maybe now the server popularity will increase back to how it was before you played here! Now that you are not here to run of players!
c u next week

luv u boo, sorry we didnt get to know eachother better
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
@Mr_Rippe  I honestly just wanted to say thanks. You've acknowledged every legitimate concern or idea that I have seen, and it's obviously you put in a lot of work for this community of ours. Thank you for making it awesome. 
Nah but for real, bye bb Good luck and have fun on w/e you do next.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
#BlameRippe turns into #RIPRippe today i think.
Best of luck my dude, looking forward to playing overwatch with you some time.
Rippe it is sad to see you go, i know i got a little heated after my fellow big men got banned and i did some rippe memes. To be honest, might not of played much with you, but i wish you luck with whatever you choose to do after this.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
So is this the resignation thread for when you said you were leaving in December of 2016 which is pictured here: https://imgur.com/a/nNxJ6 Or is this the resignation thread from your most recent I'm quitting thread?
(05-14-2017, 11:28 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Maybe now the server popularity will increase back to how it was before you played here! Now that you are not here to run of players!

Says the disgraced admin, I've been trying to hold my tongue on stupid comments but seriously. Fuck. Off. You are one of the worst people in this community, I'm so happy I was apart of getting you demoted. :) You are on the top 2 list of worst admins I've ever seen (right next to an admin in my old community, he had access to the servers paypal acc, and bought all the weeds) 

Rippe, despite what certain disgraces of the community have to say, you improved the server tremendously and I will miss you on the server, luckily we have overwatch, that game that has a big man with a hammer and o what was it a shield? That sounds right! <3
Rippe live long and prosper have fun wherever you go. you will be missed

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws[/video]

[Image: 200.webp#1-grid1][Image: 200.webp#65-grid1]