Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen
(05-14-2017, 11:43 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: So is this the resignation thread for when you said you were leaving in December of 2016 which is pictured here: https://imgur.com/a/nNxJ6 Or is this the resignation thread from your most recent I'm quitting thread?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
Quote:In fact, I had passed the Admin vote.
There was no admin vote on you like other mods go through, you were instantly promoted.
(05-14-2017, 11:49 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
Quote:In fact, I had passed the Admin vote.
There was no admin vote on you like other mods go through, you were instantly promoted.

I don't remember an admin vote.

(05-14-2017, 11:44 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 11:28 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Maybe now the server popularity will increase back to how it was before you played here! Now that you are not here to run of players!

Says the disgraced admin, I've been trying to hold my tongue on stupid comments but seriously. Fuck. Off. You are one of the worst people in this community, I'm so happy I was apart of getting you demoted. :) You are on the top 2 list of worst admins I've ever seen (right next to an admin in my old community, he had access to the servers paypal acc, and bought all the weeds) 

Glad to see I made the Top 5! So was rits a better admin that I was?
Rippe, you've done a lot for the server and I am sure many people are very grateful for it. I'm a bit upset however at the fact that I am the main source of your problems. I admit, I was in a shitty mood almost everyday and I did target you. I shared secret information about you that I regret to this day.. And after my ban, I had so much hatred towards you that I was just a jihad ready to explode and I didn't care about your feelings. After many months I've come to peace with my emotions.. and have separated myself from that negativity. I'm not here to cause drama, I am here to give you one last apology, as an old friend. I was selfish, immature, and just fucking idiotic tbh. I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm not good at wording anything. ._. But you get my point. Thank you for everything you have done from being there for our mutual friends, to still looking out for me even though you probably hate my guts. I hope your future is full of happy thoughts and ran by strong will. I am sure you will be missed throughout the community. -ritsuneru (inb4 im banned ;x )
Respect to Ritz' post. I hated the situation when it happened. Two of my favorite players fighting. I wish that never happened I wish it every day. It's not the same that's why I left. Rippe is the person who influenced me most on being staff. And Ritz was fun to play with. ima give a goodbye to rippe in private, but cya.
former admin2
You are my role model, friend, and inspiration to better myself.

I remember when I first became staff, you actually ignored me completely. That's when I decided "I'm going to make this guy notice me!". So I started trying to contribute as much as I could! I did as many rdm reports as I could.. I would do about 8 at the same time.. and even steal some from other staff members. (I'm sorry Moderate). Then I decided to message you one day. The first time we talked was.. February 23rd. I told you I didn't understand why you weren't a mod at the time, because you did so much. This was around the time that I started looking up to you.

I started to brainstorm ways I could help. I realized we didn't have a rule page in the staff discord. I told you how I could make one for the staff discord and you said you'd recommend it to the admins. I was so happy because you thought one of my ideas was good. You also gave me small praises on my science test grade, and how I did a good job on the rules page, this encouraged me to keep doing good things. You also added two models to the server that I sent to you! (Chloe and Akali). This made me literally jump out of my chair and run around my room smiling.

I try to contribute as much as I can to the server, and I'll continue to do so.  Thank you for being a great moderator and an even better friend  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
i didnt get to see you that much but from the bottom of my heart i will miss you. I loved the deication you brought to this you always were trying to make this server a better place. you were determand to make this server more enjoyeble. i wish so bad that i could have been here from the time you joined from the time you left. you seem like the kind of guy to be placed infront of a titanium fence and told you must get throught this. you seem like you would no matter what would GET THROUGH THIS FENCE. no matter how hard you had to try no matter how much blood you had to lose you were going to make it. i wish i can just see you one more time on the server but i guess thats happening now. i wish the best of luck to you and your endeavors and i will back you up on anything. no matter what your name will not be slantered or pooped on.

one day i hope to become staff and help make this server a better place. i will always remember what you did any anything that is to come.

we willl all miss you rippe 

. love Jacob Scott (JACOBSBACON) edit ive read through this at least 6 times.
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
It's usually best not to set fires before leaving the house.
Well, I've only been here for a couple of months, but I appreciate everything you have done for there server while you were here Rippe. Sucks that I kind of stepped into the door as you were walking out. People disliked you because you brought change upon this server, and no one likes change. However, the things that you have changed have been monumental for this server, and I haven't seen a person as strong willed and determined to get done what has to be done more than you. Sucks to see you leave, but I know you'll be back eventually, and hopefully we'll keep in touch since we are both in NYC. Wish you the best in everything and I appreciate the things that you did, as well as be a role model for the large majority of us, rather than the vocal minority. Good luck in life bby, get healthy and live your life man.
@Deadpool LOL Excuse you sir?! That legit made me laugh outloud. I miss the old server, the old ways i miss @nopleez And his unID body bomb. I miss the 1v1's with nuggies. Miss it With all you jackasses on it, all of you(Theres alot of other people that i cant even list it<just saying> ) . I even miss sassy, though some of you @queef commando Thinks otherwise. Others might not believe but rippe, you will be missed. You did put in blood sweet and tears into the server. Some wont admit it. You did help the server. You pushed for some good things , somethings you also pushed in the heat of the moment some irrational things at times but we all do these things. We let our emotions and feelings cloud our judgement and thought process. Also yes you were the one pushing hard for my demotion >.> its cool though. We all learn from the past, take your time do what you need to do and what i do understand is that we are all retarded. See you in overwatch

*(Yes i wrote this while drunk, English isn't my suit)
@Scoovie Got carried to diamond :3