Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harassment and minge have no place in this community.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
igobymany STEAM_0:0:67833944
Potential Witnesses: 
Ruby, Juniper
Reason to Ban: 
 toxic minge, player harassment.

Proof: 

Other:

I am of the personal belief that this player deserves a permanent, non-appealable community ban. the reason for this is the following:

issuance of a 7 day ban in TTT by BryanBrr for targetting and player harassment inside and outside of game.
Issuance of a permanent ban by Icey for similar reasons in TTT     <<<<<<<<<<< permanent ban on TTT, harassment

Issuance of a permanent ban by August in murder for player harassment   <<<< permanent ban on Murder, harassment

Issuance of a 7 day ban by Chellman in PH for player harassment

-the referenced player if I understand correctly is not allowed in our discord.

-he admitted on cam to harassing a female (sugarcoated it too and lied about it).

I am not sure why he is still allowed in this community. clearly, this player does not wish to change, and does not wish to stop being a horrible human to his fellow humans. additionally, with this continued bad behavior, why do we entertain this kind of shit.

Tl/dr: harassment has not been, is not, and will never be ok. What is even less OK is letting someone like this stay in this community. this person clearly has no interest in being here. He has harassed many females here, and is one of the reasons one of the prop hunt players has stopped talking and stopped playing here due to the online and offline harassment.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 To ban/community ban

Wen I first join this server this person was on quite often saying interesting things about women, children & ethnicities.

They had all so encouraged others to take mushrooms & other bad life decisions witch is a point that I am surprised has not been bought up though it does pale in comparison to everything else they do.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Community bans are very rare and usually reserved for GSU level stuff. Community bans are not appealable.
All server ban means that a player gets banned on every Dinks platform, but they appeal at each server admin(s)'s discretion. Each server admin team can decide if they are willing to entertain unban requests.

Given that I've banned this player for 7 days before for harassment, evasion, etc., I will be permanently banning this player from PH.
I will bring up the possibility of further Dinks bans with the other admins.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]