Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
In-game Name: Wednesday Corporation

Steam ID: 76561198803369794

Who Banned Me: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: "RDm x2 + leaf"

Length Of Ban: 1 week

Reasons For Unban: I was playing Dinkleberg's, having a good time, and then I left to go do something. Apparently I RDM'd 2 people before I left and Kaptain decided to not just autoslay me when I rejoin...? This has happened to me twice and I still don't know why they don't just autoslay me. If I had a nickel for every time I've been banned for leaving to go do something I would have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot but it's strange that it happened twice. :steamsalty:

Have you been banned before: Yes (Reason: same as this one | Admin: City | Length: 1 day)
and I had just become a member too, unless my hours have been reset
maybe just... hear me out here... DON'T RDM?

-1, serve your time. This is your second offense of doing it so you haven't learned clearly, just serve the slays next time when you play and RDM lol
Here's the ban request. Admittedly you did serve one of the slays, so I'm a little surprised the week ban was opted for, but KaptainLes can speak to that if he'd like.

Truth be told Wednesday, RDMing is kind of a long-term pattern for you. You have to recognize that it's in the rules and the staff guidelines that if you RDM and leave immediately after, it warrants a ban depending on how many times you RDM'd. I'm glad that you like playing on the server enough to have stuck around for a little while, but multiple RDM and Leave bans and several other instances of (often blatant) RDM aren't the most confidence inspiring behavior.

+1 for reduction, since Wednesday did serve one of their slays before leaving. Just note for the future that "Existing at someone" is not a KOSable offense :/
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:421552033
[redacted]

Redacted prior commentary after seeing ban request. This should only be a 1 day RDM and Leave ban, as one slay was already served.
+1 unban tomorrow morning after 1 day is served, in about 12 hours from this post.
-1 unban before then, you should know better than to leave. If there was a genuine emergency, as you hinted at in discord, that would be one thing. But seeing as you "left to go do something" and not "deal with a family/personal emergency," I do think you should sit a day out. You haven't been the greatest at not rdming, so I think a brief timeout will do good.

I advise to not RDM in the future, as that is a great, proven method of not getting banned for RDM. I find when I don't RDM, I don't get RDM bans.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 on reduction of ban to a day. Wednesday did serve his one slay before opting out of the server to “do something” but seeing as though you 1) Rdmed an inno the round prior and simply didn’t give a reason for the rdm except for a response of “you existed at me” doesn’t warrant a good excuse for the kill and 2) You attempted to RDM me as well the round after to which I killed you and reported you and gave the same response. Like I said I gave two slays and you served one and didn’t serve the other. I feel as though you didn’t learn that lesson given you did it twice and you had gotten banned before this. I suggest reading upon the rules and knowing about them. As such, I’m willing to say to give him a second chance unless he does rdm and leaves before getting a slay again.
Reduced to 1 day retroactive to ban time on Kap's request and with the blessing of Bryan.
You should be unbanned tomorrow morning.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks