Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CupcakeD unfair slay
        Offender's Name: CupcakeD

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99169871

Offender's Rank: Temp Mod

What They Did: Another user named Good Boy killed two inno's when there was no mod online, one of the rmd'd called a mod on so he could get his slays which is understandable however when CupcakeD came on he gave him two slays one for the two inno's killed. But in this case one of the inno's (me) was killed for messing with Good Boy by q-ing a incend making him think that i threw it. In between map changes i was telling cupcake that he doesn't deserve the second slay because of what i did, to which he completely ignored me and left him with the unfair ban. 

When They Did It: 5/6/17 on the map white house some point before 1:06 pm est

Potential Witnesses: bird STEAM_0:0:52859960

Proof: Attached with if problems msg me on your discord @matt#1619

Other: The first slay was clearly justified however the second isn't, i never wanted him to be slayed seeing how it was my fault but CupcakeD ignored the facts. I couldn't record the parts where i tried talking to him/her, as that was through the voice chat and not the text.
Is that a custom crowbar skin?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-16-2017, 12:52 PM)reed1103 cs.money skin≠skill Wrote: Is that a custom crowbar skin?

Indeed it is, it is a rare fac new rainbow crowbar. The way to get is by opening counter strike global offensive and opening all the graffiti boxes and you need to get one of every spray and cover the truck on the back of t-spawn on cobblestone and you shall be given this crowbar through your steam inv
I spoke to Cupcake, he hasn't been on in a while. I coached him to ask questions next time he's doing a report to make sure a mistake like this doesn't happen. I tried to look up the oldlogs, but I could really pinpoint when these reports were handled. I see him saying "Rounds 3/4", but I saw no RDM's.

So I'm not sure, but I can say that I spoke to Cupcake and he understands that he will ask questions next time he needs help.

Edit: Also you might not want to have custom skins on the server.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Post note bird was just banned from the server for a month under the pretense of teaming along with Good Boy so there goes my witness. Apparently a inno picking up a empty awp he found on the floor means that he and a T are working together.

(05-16-2017, 01:03 PM)Christian Wrote: I spoke to Cupcake, he hasn't been on in a while. I coached him to ask questions next time he's doing a report to make sure a mistake like this doesn't happen. I tried to look up the oldlogs, but I could really pinpoint when these reports were handled. I see him saying "Rounds 3/4", but I saw no RDM's.

So I'm not sure, but I can say that I spoke to Cupcake and he understands that he will ask questions next time he needs help.

Edit: Also you might not want to have custom skins on the server
Thank for talking to him but being honest here the experience on the server has been ruined for me not gonna come back, not just from this one event.
(05-16-2017, 01:06 PM)Thi(c²) Wrote: Post note bird was just banned from the server for a month under the pretense of teaming along with Good Boy so there goes my witness. Apparently a inno picking up a empty awp he found on the floor means that he and a T are working together.

bird didn't just pick up an empty awp, he watched good boy shoot the awp (killing someone) and then threw the awp down. But if you want to discuss that, then have them fill out an unban request and we can chat there.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@CupcakeD just to tag him in here

If what you say is true, and you were T-baiting with an incend, then yes, Good Boy shouldn't have gotten the second slay attached

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like Christian has it under control.
Dropping an incind is NOT kosable and NOT Tbaiting, though if you didn't want him slain then he shouldn't have been.