Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
(09-27-2022, 11:45 PM)slater Wrote: Hiyo! So, I am not apart of PH staff nor (in my thoughts) should I probably have a say in your application for Trusted, BUT, I think you'd be able to make a good staff member! Side note: you have the wrong steam id! Your steam id is:

STEAM_0:1:447885678

Now about you application! You definitely took a good amount of time putting together your application! As it sounds, you've played on it for quite a while and have never staffed but that's alright! I would be a little weary of whether you know how to make ban requests but, I would think you know the rules well! Another thing to point out is the activity in the forums and discord. Again side note: not sure if community activity is important or necessary, but I would think you need more time to be in the community considering you made a new forums account. As for discord, I cannot say, never looked at PH on Dink's Discord server but just wanted to bring the forums account to attention. As for the requirements, you definitely meet them! Easily, you can be able to come a staff member! I wanted to highlight things that should be brought up just in case for others to know! I will neither +1 or -1 since I have not had an interaction with you nor with the PH server (ttt is personally the goated one!!) but from what I see, you meet the requirements for Trusted!

Take these into consideration and good luck on your application! :) 
thank you sorry for the steam dI i wasnt sure if the one i put was right and i was so nervous filling it in

(09-28-2022, 12:03 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Hay purgewolf glad to see your interested in becoming staff.

where do I begin? for a start I have never seen or heard of you saying or doing anything wrong & my interactions with you have all been quite lovely.

You have a very clear understanding of the rules from what I have seen.

I have seen you help staff in the past & have good communication skills.

The only down side I see is your activity on the forums you literally just joined a bit more time and activity before your application would have been nice.

Other then that actually believe you'll be a great candidate & with a history like your own I would be quite happy to ignore the lack of forum activity & accept you onto the staff team.

A nice big (+1) from me good luck with your application!
thank you  so much

(09-28-2022, 12:08 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Pretty sure I've played with you before, enjoyable person on the server, +1 on the app good luck!!
yes we have lol and thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time - by [test]PurgeWolf2.0 - 09-28-2022, 01:21 AM