Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
(09-28-2022, 01:27 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 Playing often and following the rules are not the only things you need to be capable of doing before you become staff. Going through gametracker, finding your times, and then trying to convince you that the details you see on your steam profile are not what you should be using on your application, was a lot of effort on my part that you would have been able to do yourself had you read the entire format post and asked how to get the information. If you had that much trouble with filling in the information on your application, I can’t see you being able to quickly understand and enforce rules using the tools you’ll have as a staff member. 

You seem very nice and well-liked, but I think it would be a good idea for you to actually go through and familiarize yourself with the information provided on the forums (mainly the rules and staff guidelines) before you apply so that you’ll have the basic information you need before you’re trained as a staff member.
i will read through more cause i did read the whole thing on both and im sorry i made mistakes on the form but this is new for me and i know its serious being a staff and all but i will  never mess up  if i dont get its really ok its all about trying forms and getting things right and learning other things that i have never learned before and im young and all and i do understand

Messages In This Thread
RE: dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time - by [test]PurgeWolf2.0 - 09-28-2022, 01:58 AM